Location Token Machine

There are many locations in game which could be useful for other players too but where I don’t want to keep a portal open to. One solution is to put a location token in a shop stand. The problem with that is that this activity is… not really fun. … not fun at all. :slight_smile:

It would be awesome if we could create a location token machine, which you could interact with and would learn the token.

Setting this machine up would be like setting up a shop stand, then put a location token into the machine. Every other player could then interact with the machine to learn the token, for free, without consuming the token.

2 Likes

would be nice for portal tokens too. refilling tokens in stands can take hours (re: portal network). and if you do it too quickly the items start popping back out of your inventory. Also you get no XP during this time which is sad. Would be nice to just have an in-game machine to do it.

1 Like

I think this should be part of the functionality of the portal itself. Set it to public and whenever it’s dead everyone can interact with it to get a token, the same way you have to do it and put it in the shop stand.

1 Like

Why do I keep seeing a vending machine when I read this heading??

Either way, nice suggestion, I like this :+1:

2 Likes