Loch Lomond and the mountain Tara - a settlement on Therka

i can offer a portal on plaza to attract villager if ya want :grin:
just grab them from plaza lol
and a nice portal to a village is always welcome on plaza
just contact me if interested ill make em stand out :smile:

1 Like

That would be lovely. I do have a portal from BayMart but its a small tiny thing hidden in a corner for private use and a lot people miss it I guess.

thats why im saying it lol
im on plaza now if ya have time or give me a size ill set it up

1 Like

Iโ€™ll be with you in 2-3 minutes.

okz time to make cofe :)))))))

So, the portal Moebius Plaza <<>>Tara Mountain is officially open and running.
Big thanks to amazing @the-moebius :heart_eyes:

Youโ€™ll find it right under the arrow. Could it be any easier?

2 Likes

Hey, whats up! im new here! Currently have my little shack on Therka. Can move up to you guys if you re still out there!:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There is plenty space here for new settlers, so join in and you will get all help needed. :sunglasses:

i told you @boundmore
:smile:

1 Like

So, there is a new settler in Loch Lomond area, just at foot of the mountain Tara.
@hvrijsen has built this nice house of stone and timber next to The Gleam Walk:

1 Like

Thanks to new villagers and builds, Loch Lomond have become a Village :sunglasses:

Come and settle here! Still plenty room to use - be it icy lake shore or groves and pools.

5 Likes

Loch Lomond and Tara settlement are history now.
The old gate and throne hall and the temple as well as the long bridge over the lake are gone (apart from some ruins of the old gate and tower). Only old Lake Villa over Loch Lomond and Gleam Walk survived, being placed far enough from the Tara Mountain.

No one knows for sure what kind of cataclysm ended life of once thriving halls of Ice People.

But life goes on and new builds has sprung from Tara Mountain again. Ice People dug deeper in it this time and has conquered its top as well, creating a new home that they called Moria.
Around it new settlers found shelter too.
Check how Moria grows on ruins of older days here:

2 Likes