Looking for a new place to call home <3

So my son has made a nice little plan in minecraft for a layout he wants to do and it is very, large. In my opinion. It would be about 21x21 or 22x22. @Dreyma is going to plot it for us and then my son is going to build his design, with our help like it or not. XD.

Does anyone know of a good building location that would be a decently low portal cost to Tana? What planets would be best to look at? Anyone willing to help us fine a new location?

We are planning to move locations due to the build my son wants to do and we don’t want to accidentally push into our neighbors. Also someone randomly started building a road near us so we pulled back a few parts of our build.

1 Like

I am currently on the prowl with Jade looking for a place right now <3

Edit : we also have people building right outside our claiming space so we can’t extend certain edges.

Are u guys on biitula or something?

2 Likes

you’d be welcome in Kindred Bay on Sorissi. HSE is a bunch of old minecrafters that have played for a while and can even help out if you guys need an extra lil hand-plus we are super close to Tana

1 Like

Here is the list of planets within range to Tana that would use 8 portal conduits or less.

Tier Reg Planet Conduits
2 USE Kada I 2
2 USE Pheminorum 2
2 USE Tana VII 2
1 USE Alder 3
3 USE Biitula 3
3 USE Cephonex Merika 3
1 USE Sorissi 3
1 USE Trior 3
1 USE Beckon 4
3 USE Gyosha Ophin 4
1 USE Maryx 4
1 USE Raxxa 4
4 EU Circarpous I 6
4 USE Delta Cancret 6
4 USW Till 8
4 Likes

How did you know?

1 Like

He has a big build in mind and we would want to encroach on anyone else. ;;

Oh thank you!

Oh we would be more than happy having you guys add your large expansion to the side of our city- the more the merrier <3 :smiley:

2 Likes

I can easily vouch for these guys. Everyone in HSE are honestly some of the nicest guys you’ll meet in a video game!

2 Likes

I can send you a message letting you know the plan to see if it is a possible fit if we can’t find anything else. I wouldn’t want us to build up something that doesn’t fit with your current city. ;;

1 Like

@Dreyma and her small crew are as well, very friendly and laid back. We are just now sending out and expanding community ties. Want to get more involved. :smiley:

1 Like

Kindred Bay City Center has the theme to it- the rest is kinda whatever people want to make. We believe in one rule above all others, This is just a game. & having more people around makes this one a lot more fun so we are happy to have other active players in our area. stop by and give us a shout and see what ya think. there is plenty of room around our Grand Palace Project that I’m sure it’d be fine for you to grab.

1 Like

Prestige is prestige, after all, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

IMG_1044

1 Like

Ma Shop the only thing non Theme :laughing:

1 Like

I bet your shop is circle

1 Like

Biitula Is a chaotic place lol

We hadn’t seen issues till now. V.V

1 Like

My shop has a :volcano: in Kindred bay Pfft Pfft Pfft