Looking for a tree builder

thanks anyways both!

1 Like

I seem to be playing League of Legends again at the moment… but I will be back after a short break. I miss you all!

And @Buugi :frowning: you’ll be back!

5 Likes

we all love you toooooooo!
have fun playing League of Legends :slight_smile: cya soon ^_^*

2 Likes

Thanks for the praise, @boundmore
But I won’t be able to play much for the next month or so so I gotta pass too :pensive:

3 Likes

thanks for letting me know
its all cool matey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I doubt that

1 Like

Boo.

We shall see!

3 Likes

No we dont.

1 Like

:laughing:

Fair enough

2 Likes

we will xD as long as you are on the forums you have not yet fully moved on :stuck_out_tongue:

and i know you love boundless… so cya at some point buddy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im here cause its a habit To open boundless forums… When they Wipe the thing you might see me again.

2 Likes

:rofl: this is what you told me a year and a half ago!

It’s ok though I’m turning into this right now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve gone from a few hundred hours each month to just a couple of hours fueling portals and looking at stuff.

1 Like

@Primetime18 is a tree builder and he got :cookie: s

3 Likes

After that year and half i have played around 20hours so you see how interested i was Where the game was going.

1 Like

Why is a wipe attractive?

1 Like

This reminds me I need to log in and make a bunch of trees for @Stretchious lol. So much to do, so little time.

2 Likes

Some people want a wipe so that everyone can start over fresh. But with sovereigns out now, I think a wipe would only affect the main universe of the basic 50 planets. So if it had been done before sovereigns, it might have been a better idea then.
Honestly, I don’t see why they didn’t just stick with the original 12 planets from EA. From what I saw through videos, they were great.
And with the game population so small, they would have been enough.

It would be cruel to wipe people’s work (like mine!) – I don’t grok the wipe, why the need to start over, there’s plenty of room to build still, half of Biitula is dark. I wasn’t around to see the original planets, but am attached to the current ones.

But I am genuinely curious what the wipe changes that makes it desireable. Like I literally don’t know but I want to understand where that take is coming from.

2 Likes

I think after the DarkMoor and Axon incidents, people wanted a fresh start.

Ok, but I don’t understand what those words mean functionally – how does a wipe change anything? What is “fresh” that requires blank planets? I can’t wrap my head around what this fresh start is that you can’t get from moving to another part of the planet.

1 Like