Looking for a tree builder

i’m looking for an awesome tree builder (price negotiable)
got samples of what you could build? please share

I know three: @Trickyy90 @Coolpants and @Buugi
First two built for me already with excellent effect so I can vouch for their skill and imagination.
Buugi posted a lot of his work and I was always impressed.

I cannot vouch for their readiness to take on your project though - they might respond with yes/no when they see this.

And then there was this excellent contest resulting in many players building various trees to create unique forest:

Maybe one of the contestants would be interested? It’s a great source of screenshots of tree builders work, so maybe you will like one of them enough to make contact and ask if they would build for you?

4 Likes

thanks mate, ill wait for their reply and if there’s no interest i will go through the screenshots there and contact one directly

1 Like

Ahh I don’t think I could commit to a project right now, I do love being recommended though :blush:
Everyone should have a go at trees, they’re wonderful to build cos they don’t need to be perfect!

6 Likes

I Have quit playing so you can count me out.

1 Like

thanks anyways both!

1 Like

I seem to be playing League of Legends again at the moment… but I will be back after a short break. I miss you all!

And @Buugi :frowning: you’ll be back!

5 Likes

we all love you toooooooo!
have fun playing League of Legends :slight_smile: cya soon ^_^*

2 Likes

Thanks for the praise, @boundmore
But I won’t be able to play much for the next month or so so I gotta pass too :pensive:

3 Likes

thanks for letting me know
its all cool matey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I doubt that

1 Like

Boo.

We shall see!

3 Likes

No we dont.

1 Like

:laughing:

Fair enough

2 Likes

we will xD as long as you are on the forums you have not yet fully moved on :stuck_out_tongue:

and i know you love boundless… so cya at some point buddy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im here cause its a habit To open boundless forums… When they Wipe the thing you might see me again.

2 Likes

:rofl: this is what you told me a year and a half ago!

It’s ok though I’m turning into this right now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve gone from a few hundred hours each month to just a couple of hours fueling portals and looking at stuff.

1 Like

@Primetime18 is a tree builder and he got :cookie: s

3 Likes

After that year and half i have played around 20hours so you see how interested i was Where the game was going.

1 Like

Why is a wipe attractive?

1 Like