Active towns.. Citys

Hi.
Im prolly starting to play boundless again… I alrdy placed my stuff To lutrion but ive been struggling with the lagg that has occured like almost a week now. So i kinda see is there other option To move.

Everyone can put screenshots and tell a bit about their places… Whats the building requirement etc. Im open To all invites and suggestions.

13 Likes

Buugi-chan knows ma City already lol hands Buugi-chan a Welcome Back :cookie: (^-^)

3 Likes

Welcome back. Remember to have enough breaks so Boundless experience is better :smiley:

3 Likes

Just gonna leave this here… :smirk:

14 Likes

Ive played 1hour past week. Mainly cause of the lag issues.
If i dont find good place To be Then i dont start playing again… Kinda simple.

1 Like

Check out Grandeur! Located on sochaltin. Our philosophy is Everyone is welcomed. We are a small guild but growing. We all work together as a team with building or gathering materials. We have no building requirements, we want everyone to be their own creative selfs. We run 4 guild buffs and have a guild workshop open to all guild members! You can get 2 us through Tnt sochaltin world portal. And many other places.

4 Likes

Grandeur is nice and EU. So is glitch. @noniethepup

1 Like

Have i missed something Or is illuminaughty alive still? Gonna check your place out For sure

1 Like

Grandeur is the new iLLn

2 Likes

Ok… So they moved from trior and changed their nme on the process.?

Im so not keeping up with This.

1 Like

You are in fact keeping up because that’s exactly what happened. Shorty is Lorelie in game.

Big brains you know.
Ye i figured that one out.

1 Like

Unfortunately Ginabean has stopped playing. She owns 99 percent of illn. Not sure when or if she is coming back from here break. So I could no longer run illn by myself. So I decided to start a new guild and city with other friends. I had some help thanks to Odf but it was still very hard to keep things going when my game time has been cut in half due to real life.

2 Likes

Ye that makes sense and understandable decision.
I come To check the place out as said :slight_smile: always Loved sochaltin

1 Like

Well you can always join Stars Hollow United on tana, we are slowly growing community, no real requirements for building, we have all this districts, building requirements are a bit different per district but at the end of the day we try not to restrict people, a couple of districts are still being developed.

4 Likes

EZPZ City :slight_smile:

Welcomes all styles of builds, with no requirements or restriction on size. Lag-free for most. Friendly town and community

7 Likes

I’m a tad late to the party, have been in and out of doctor visits all day then did a nice deoration of my real-life house for the Holidays coming up since Halloween was robbed from us due to Corona.

GlitchWorld is an Active community and Very low drama. Always looking for new friends to come join us. We try to be as welcoming as ever, and we try to keep our center portals active with all the big warp locations for Malls, Hunts, or Hubs.

Located over on Refgar, we have been around now for all 3-gleambow events [Our longevity] and with an Active Discord

This is a picture of our City Center as standing on top of someones build. All the roads that are Purple are where we have a shopping District and the Portals. You can also see the edge of our Guild Hall, where anyone just starting can use machines or if you need extra fully coiled for a project.

It’s a City where we encourage people to have fun. No stress of making the highest presteige. Just people who wanna have fun, chill and hang out. :slight_smile:

Here is another picture from our city, the wonderful Wolf and Unicorn build made by Hototo

And an overall picture [May be slightly outdated] map of our city:

Everything in the red outline belongs/aligned to GlitchWorld.

Note: i have zoomed way in. Browser zoom is 250%

But compared to the map at 100%

We’re still pretty big.

We have lots of space to grow, and are fully flexible on moving/relocating spaces. :slight_smile:
Feel free to come join, ask questions or take a peek around. Here is our Discord link:

8 Likes

Nice maps yall!

3 Likes

I appreciate everyone sending their places.

I ended up nowhere.

This is me signing out.

Thx again everyone.

2 Likes

D: but but but why Buugi-chan your always welcome in everyone’s city