DK & Trickyy’s Forbidden Forest - winners and honorable mentions!

Ok! After much deliberation and stress, here are our winners!

If you didn’t win, don’t be discouraged, there was some fierce competition. Bring your A game and keep it going with the Frozen Forest! I will probably also do a follow-up contest for most improved tree (or new submissions) from the original forest for those who might want to keep at it!

1st-3rd prizes 250k/150k/100k:
Natural trees: Pyrrocorhis, PrincessMaude, eliphaz

Honorable mention: muad-dib, kralith, edwe, tmnk

1st-3rd prizes:
Unnatural trees: Georgio, Gina, Litty

Honorable mention: endo, drcyanide, Fidach, Lorelie, vanq

Eli and Litty’s trees could both either be called natural or unnatural, but since they both placed the same, its all good :slight_smile:

10k each for honorable mentions and bonus prizes

Bonus prizes to prome3us for weirdest tree (hot dog) and mrs (water tree) and magnus (power source) and dupix (first trellis) and Ovis (non tree feature) and ark (tallest tree) and Buugi (best camouflaged tree)

Screenshots courtesy of the talented MajorVex!
@Leahlemoncakes for the twitter (both for winner screenies and for upcoming contest) (also because you’re awesome)

19 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! :tada::+1::green_heart:

4 Likes

Congrats to everyone! There were so many great entries!

4 Likes

Havent visited since i build my tree.
I guess i have to now.
Some great trees.

Good luck finding it! (It’s camoflaged) hehe

1 Like

At least i got an honorable mention :smile: but where’s the screenshots for my volcanic forest lol

its natural. it blends in :stuck_out_tongue: heh ^^.

The forest turned out to be so much more than I expected! It’s truly amazing and so diverse… anytime I need inspiration I can just take a little stroll around and see 100 ideas I’d have never thought of!

So thank you to everyone who participated :smiley: hopefully the forest stands for a long time to come!

4 Likes

You can use my camo anytime. Haha

1 Like

:smiley:
Come build more at Melissa Majoria @Buugi! I’m expanding

Congrats everyone for the amazing trees! And thanks for honorable mention!
See you all at the next event :smiley:

1 Like

Will post a selection of these over on the Twitter and will post all on Facebook :blush:. Thanks for the screenshots @majorvex and congratulations to all the winners! :trophy:

10 Likes

Player created events are one of the things that makes the boundless community special. Although I didn’t participate I still must give a huge shout out to @DKPuncherello, @Trickyy90, @Jaidic for their efforts in organizing this awesome event. huge congrats to the winners and participants as well.

8 Likes

I think I got a few of the names mixed up…my apologies. (I wasn’t feeling well at the time)

1 Like

Wow! Thanks so much! What a fun contest! Thank you for hosting! :grin:

Beautiful event. So many beautiful creations. Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:
What an awesome community in this game!!