Post Your Screenshots!

Nice!! :grin: Help yourself to any in my storage for your collection, hopefully more soon down there! :smiley:

1 Like

i wandered at Cephonex Merika and found this shop by accident … really nice!
Build by Girl .

8 Likes

Here is hoping that the brick stores have some Silk Mustard soon :), I just noticed the cool shadow under the tower .

10 Likes

been doing some building.
Forest getaway :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Hammers for my builder

7 Likes
5 Likes

Got totems ?

6 Likes

I turned the underground storage room for my friend’s shop into a little sauna. :slight_smile:

25 Likes

not accurate… wheres beer.

3 Likes

If there was a brew that looked more like a beer, I’d gladly set one in there somewhere. :slight_smile:

Edit: On second thought, the Minor Instant Recovery Brew kind of looks like a pint!

5 Likes

New logo for Legatus Corp. :smiley:

7 Likes

Some Progress Pics.

15 Likes

Did this for a print on demand t-shirt printshop.

13 Likes

22 Likes

13 Likes

Small Tudor home I made at the Colony today;

29 Likes

Fresh dude. I’m imagining that in trailer for a Fable type game… you can just tell there’s a big jolly chef around the corner in the last two pics cooking up some stew. And bravo on the glass for smoke!

3 Likes

Very good work ! The choice of textures and their colors is very subtle. I love this noble style and not too much …

3 Likes

Can’t take credit for the glass for smoke! That was all inspired by @Apt the other day.

4 Likes

Me, in-game after my next house build: “Thanks, but credit for the smoke goes to Apt via Pseudonym”

Haha I can see that being widely used. Already seeing plenty of creative non-glass features made out of glass and I love it.

1 Like