Looking for farm tools

This is exactly what I’m looking for. 0 damage and high durability are the two most important factors.

I just got my PC back from the repair shop, so I should be able to hop on this week. Is this for sale?

1 Like

yea its for sale. I can charge by the durability so its easier
give me an offer ^^
its listed overpriced in my shop atm, but if im on, you can stop by my shop I made several diff ones and we can talk. Some are easier to make than others. but theyre all 0 dmg
I only have 3 of these topaz ones though. and 3 more with no action speed but 200 more durability.

EDIT:

I adjusted the prices to about 1.5c per durability for the budget amethyst topaz and copper. Pretty sure this is cheap as in too cheap. So a basic 2400 base durability amethyst is just 3600, other boons no guarantee what or how much of it.

Ill just start adding durability next time so I have a margin ie, 3400 durability is 5100c etc… the topaz one you wanted i listed at 6000c with the another topaz hammer with 4000 durability, just didnt have room. the speed is nice anyway~

I also have silver farm tool currently hammers with 0 energy cost, 0 dmg 3x3.
I made it so it can be used freely with persisting pie non stop, I am listing it at 4c per durability for now.

to get to my shop go to ultima us east/ pheminorum
then search for diamond hammers and you should see a beacon named “t6 at ultima/useast/pheminorum”
OR when you exit portal you can go through “seed and things”, then turn left at the shop with a boulder on top. You should see my ugly shop next door.

Hope these treat you well~