Looking for gem hammers

Gyosha Mall also has a Legendville portal

We are the Ultima Hub for Tana VII, Have portals all over the place.
PS Grov Te > Imdaari > Gyosha > Biitula, we have like 5 portals there to legendville stuff.
Linked in Powermans network, Aquatopia, Morning Wood, and a few more lol

Found it 1.9 for diamond

1 Like

Thank you guys

1 Like

I’ve got you 2-3 links away from two portals.

High Ridge>Hubbit>Legendville

High Ridge>Quark>Gyosha Mall>Other end of Gyosha Mall>Legendville.

How are you all getting 2, 3k for a gem hammer, that’s ludicrous.

I don’t sell unforged right now but if they are going for that much I might make a ton.

One hammer gets about 4 mass crafts of diamond, one hammer being about 10k opportunity cost. That’s 5 mass crafts of compact, 7 total mass crafts of refined, for 350 refined gems (at around 30c each). At 22 gems per 10 hammers, that’s 660 for just the gems. Leather and shimmering are about as hard to get, but you need 1/3 of them, so let’s say 660 + (660*2)/3 = 1100 each. Markup to 1500 is reasonable…

If you’re getting 4 mass crafts of diamond for 1 hammer I need your technique and location.
Also who selling t6 hammers for 10k? 12999 yea but 10k?
And point me in the direction of someone who sells diamonds at 30c or near it. 60c yea but never under that

I sell for 10k at my shop… Unless they are particularly low quirk or high durability, then I go to 11-13k. No more than 13, and sometimes even the 1.8k hammers I lower the price a bit if they don’t sell right away.

I farm on mal and get 2 mass crafts per pie, with about 2 pies per hammer.

30c is based on the cost of the hammer alone, where for me the time cost of hammer is about 50% markup. So I am including my time in there as well. I am not suggesting buy diamonds outright, that is just a cost estimate for equivocation purposes.

I get to about 1400 in my calc. Forging is where the expense comes in. I usually use about 3000 in forging, but I mark up to 14000 sometimes because I don’t want to get bought out by competition. Probably going down to 12k soon

1 Like

I have a bunch of diamond hammers, unforged sitting around if you need. Just msg me on here or add my discord. Lt-indecent#1173

Could forge you tons, name your price really. I don’t have a shop , usually just run word of mouth.

Would have no issue forging them but that adds a bit to the cost, can always come up with a different type of agreement.

Also have some forged gone the direction I didn’t want I’d throw for dirt cheap.

Ive never gotten bought out by competition… hammers not usually above 10k

Yep, we can sell some for 2k or less at DBX depending on inventory. We do trading as well if you have silver or hopper eyes or feathers (oh my)! Or iron…

Ok, trade feathers at 7500, iron 15, silver 45, hopper eyes 75 (gotta check that). PM me if interested, I think we’ve got most of the gem hammers (raw) right now but maybe not on stands

Where is dbx

I think this link will work…
Yep, totally works. If you need, I can make a picture map for you from whatever hub you like.

DBX has a Little Japan portal also :slight_smile: good folks

Not that this has anything to do with anything but LITTLE JAPAN IS AWESOME.

Store 51 in gyosha mall have diamond hammers unforged for 1.5k

When I sell unforged gem tools(going to try n make it steady) I sell them at 1300c. Corruption Outlet store #86 in the gyosha mall. Also my guild mate sells quirk free gem tools at 9999c thru my store. Titanium is cheaper don’t remember the price on those tho.