Looking for little bases/settlements on various planets [Imoco & sochaltin needed]

So I’m wanting to make a teeny portal hub in my base, just to connect to the closest planets for now:

Sochaltin
Niia Zed Ka
Imoco
Finata

If you have a place you’d be happy for me to connect to on one of those planets please let me know :smile: I’ll be fuelling said portals ofc.

I’d prefer smaller towns to big cities really… or even just player bases <3

3 Likes

If u want u can connect to kyoto in sohcaltin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you will come check it out when I get on :slight_smile:

What portal sice u need ?
will tell my roomate to get one ready for u then

I’m not sure just yet if they’re gonna be 1x2 or 2x2s yet, will let you know soon

I have a Little mining base on Sochaltin I if you Need it.

1 Like

I’ll have to clear it with the boss first, but i can come drop a token to the fairy tree sanctuary on finata in like 5h if you want to check it out…

1 Like

You’re welcome to put a portal near mine on Sochaltin, mine then leads to Danzzak (or however it’s spelt) which isn’t too far from the PS hub so in just a few jumps it’s got really good travel links.

1 Like

I like a token to a portal ^^ I’ll keep it open myself

I live on Refgar and can take: Niia Zed Ka, imoco or a Sochaltin portal 1x2 or 2x2 ^^ its up to you where you want it^^ or I can just pick a random planet

1 Like

@Prome3us Fairy tree sanctuary sounds perfect! Will definitely come check it out when I’m on if you get the all clear. My base is very tree orientated!

@Dulki Niia Zed Ka or Imoco would be good as no one has claimed those yet. Or any place you like if you’re fuelling :wink: but I don’t mind fuelling if it’s close by!

1 Like

I’ll take Imoco then ^^

1 Like

I should have everything set up later on today so will collect tokens when it’s ready :smiley:

2 Likes

Still looking for someone from Niia Zed Ka <3

2 Likes

Me and my sister have a biggish farm on Niia Zed Ka. I could speak to her and see if she’d be ok with you linking to it?

3 Likes

Sounds good to me :smiley: let me know

1 Like

ow please connect to our city on nia zed ka
we been opening portals and hub portals all week :smile: also then i can finally see your house yay
ow just noticed im to late nvm mind then :smile:

1 Like

My sister is cool with it. What size portal do you need? We will build it to your requirements!

2 Likes

@the-moebius I have another portal section, ill definitely connect to you :blush:

@cagian either 1x2 or 2x2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love this ideas, Tricky! :wink: Brick will set the portal up. Thanks for letting us be part of this. :+1:

1 Like

Are you on just now? I have a portal token.

1 Like