Looking for little bases/settlements on various planets [Imoco & sochaltin needed]

Still applicable.

1 Like

You just blew my mind with that floating bridge. i want, no… need to make one.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m not looking for anywhere on Dzassak just now this is just a ‘neighbouring planets’ section but I will bear you in mind when I do my other portals <3

1 Like

Alright. I’ve got a mailbox at my end of my portal from the TNT connected Dzassak hub. Just poke me there or here on the forum if you need me. øwøb

1 Like

I dont know about rubbish. It looks enchanting.

Ahh thanks @MrNiX :blush:

If anyone has a smallish base on Imoco or Sochaltin and wouldn’t mind me opening a portal to you in my tiny hub come drop me a token off! I know i had a few offers but im lazy and set up a request basket :laughing:
The portals are set up as 2x2 but 1x2 is fine either :slight_smile:

You can get there through DKs ultima tree, Sunken City niia zed ka, River Towns.
Signs for Trickyy or Melissa Majoria :heart:

I will drop by later and give you a token to my settlement in Sochaltin I :slight_smile: its name ist Kyoto

Friendly neighbour, nice portals. Would do it again 9/10. :+1: hehe

1 Like

:smiley: yay
I assume this is the same place!

Yes it is :slight_smile: Jakog and Me manage it.

1 Like

wonders what i need to do to get 10/10 :laughing: haha bring you yams?

1 Like

two words… copper tree. you know what you did. :yum:

1 Like

Left you the token in your Requestbucket :wink: namend Kyoto2. Its a 2x2

1 Like

Hi! I have a base in Sochaltin I, where I’m running the treasure hunt. Will be glad to have your portal here :slight_smile:
I will bring you a token if you want, just tell me the portal size you prefer.

1 Like

That sounds awesome! The portal set up is a 2x2 but that or a 2x1 would be fine :smiley: thank you

You have a truly beautiful place! I’m enjoyed a lot wandering it while was trying to find the right request basket :slight_smile:
The quest complete, I delivered the token! :boundless:
It takes some time to find my way, but I did it! :grin:
I will stay a while to observe your base more, though :framed_picture:

1 Like

Ahh thank you :slight_smile: kind words.
It is a bit of a maze! Glad you like it
I wanted to create somewhere you can get lost in and explore… And while its only small right now i hope to keep expanding my laberynth among the trees :smiley:

Yeah, I’m building my own base with the same thoughts in mind :slight_smile:
I found few philosophic tablets while exploring your creations :wink:

1 Like

Yeah i have a few throughout my base, some hidden, some not so hidden :slight_smile: still to add detail to a lot of areas too
I look forwards to exploring your place too!

1 Like