Looking for...stuff

Of the many farms about the known and sovereign worlds would there happen to be an ancient corruption farm? Hunting down the weeping mushrooms for shadow orbs is a bit of a chore :unamused:

Also, does black gleam exist somewhere, or is it still gleambow only? Asking for a friend :wink:

1 Like

Corruption is on Norkyna TNT

3 Likes

Summoning master horder @Redlotus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Black gleam is on Scarif, you should be able to access it through the TNT gleam hub.

Two nice big b a l l s of black gleam.

2 Likes

Black gleam is sov selectable. I believe the Black & Blue farms should have some ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  for you.

3 Likes

What is censored lol

3 Likes

The second half of ā€œgleamballsā€. :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, black gleam farm is available on Black and Blue T1 farms.

3 Likes

I get a lot of these while farming stardrops as they are on the same spawn table on the glaciers (along with Boulder chips)

3 Likes

I was on Houchous this morning for Silver and thought about that, but the terrain and enemies left me fairly exasperated. I also thought about the ash fields of Serpensarindi, but have little to no desire to ever see warm yellow again :sweat_smile:

I forgot that was a thing

Usually the Weeping Waxcaps drop these most often IIRC. Hereā€™s a list of planets that have the most of those. Also visit Pakas Place off Alcyon she has a few great farms.

Boundless Information Station

3 Likes

If I could nominate a gaming community for most helpful to other players, itā€™d definitely be this one. Canā€™t believe a toxic environment like the one revolving around Apex Legends actually won that award. :sweat_smile:

One of the largest communities versus one of the smallest communities. I would agree though, Apex is fairly toxic. Great game though.

Iā€™d nominate our community myself.

1 Like

Maze 1 glaciers on Sovs for stardrops (waxcaps are there too) are great when combined with max stealth / brews. I can wander freely and gather without being harrased and the glaciers are easy to navigate.

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yep, for the weeping waxcaps/stardrops, youā€™ll want the Stardrops/Sapphires portals there, they go to those glacier areas. :slight_smile:

2 Likes