Looking to speak with biitula portal seekers [Complete]

I had 2 portals at the biitula ps hub, just saw today the hub has moved, wanted to move my portals but there are no location tokens at any of the 2x2 shops. I dont have discord. So have no way to request location tokens for my shops. I was also hoping to get them side by side like the old hub with my shop names in red font as before. My shops are April’s 1 Stop Shop, and Builder’s Paradise. So if there is anyone from portal seekers that could help, that would be great

I think @Vansten is the person you’re looking for.

New Biitula PS hub thread here, if you wanted to read about the change.

Thank you, but i dont know how to contact them without dicord, all the contact info i isee is through dicord, and i dont have discord. And cant get it.

I thought Discord could be run through the browser, but in any case, hopefully my @ link to them gets their attention. You could also send them a PM, but this should be sufficient.

Thank you. I appropriate your assistance.

@Gorillastomp gorilla-chan I think can help too think Vansteen-chan on vacation lol

1 Like

Vacation, I have been seeing him the last few days

1 Like

Well hopefully one of them sees this post and reaches out to me, i’d like to get my portals back, without them my shops are dead.

I’ll ping them on discord with this post linked

1 Like

Hey @aprilawesome, i will be around in 40 min. We can take a look at this.

2 Likes

Ok, i can meet u at the new biitula ps hub

1 Like

Thank you for all your assistance everyone, portals up now. Im very greatfull

2 Likes

How do i mark this complete and close it?

@Stretchious could you lock/mark as complete as per OP’s request?

Closed at OP request