Looking to the community for assistance

We dont have all the planet types/levels required for this and we have a bugged item that only Ovis has which you need to get one of the achievements.

1 Like

PS4 player myself

1 Like

Pc and PS4 here.

1 Like

:laughing:

Sounds like an achievement party needs to be arranged!

4 Likes

what is 100% a game?

1 Like

To “100% a game” means to get all achievements or, in the case of the PS platform, all the trophies. On PS sometimes this gets called “getting platinum”, since PS games give a “platinum” trophy when you get all achievements in a game.

In Boundless, there are a handful of achievements that are not possible to get, so you can’t 100% it.

2 Likes

Does @Ovis has the bombs for getting the great replunisher ( o think its called in english)??

If yes or somebody ealse has sich a bomb which IS working in would like to do this tobget the achievment too .

IT would be nice if somebody could Help with IT .

Let me know what you get for that . If i would get such a bomb i would do an Event of IT so more people can have this achievment.

Greetings Turrican

1 Like

@Ovis is this true you have the bombs for that achievment how much for 10 uses boop

1 Like

tenor (3)

2 Likes

is this a joke or do mean it like you wrote it 1 million coins for 10 uses ?

Oh totally a joke :laughing:
If I had any of those bombs I would gladly (and freely) spend the durability for anyone who wanted that achievement until I had no more lol

I don’t have any bombs im afraid, might have the wrong person?

yes, ovis has the bombs for that achievement. Honestly i would rather the community get all upset that they cant get it the achievement and maybe the devs fix it, if they were around.

Also i think you can use the test build to get the planet achievement i just havent bothered trying.

oh, nm figured it out, talking about Jivita, ie the other boundless streamer

1 Like

Test build IS Not possible on Playstation…

It sucks that WE can t achieve all , i Made a Threads Long Time ago and No answer Till now …from devs…

@james perhaps we can get a fix for that ? The great replunisher achievment …
Perhaps we can get the possiblity for the different Planet achievment AS Well ???

It sucks that i nearly Play 3 years and this isn t possible yet…

It would be nice to recieve an answer .

Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like

:joy: gotchya

1 Like

Soon ™ You will get an answer :wink:

1 Like

I’m a PlayStation player. I’m the games town drunk. By drunk I mean stoner. :joy:

@Dexx666 !

1 Like

aha i understand now thanks… i only got the fall from the top of the sky to the magma a month or two ago thanks to a fall while building one of my lightstiks and i had no idea it was a thing