[Objective] The Great Replenisher

I have the Same Problem and IT s little Bit disapointing because ITS the Last objectiv i can continue with. .is Something planned to fix this ?

The objective has been glitched for a long time now. Not only for PS4 players but PC too. It’s been glitched for over a year. My friend plays on PC and it doesn’t work for him either. Hopefully the devs can find a fix to it soon

Did ya try on people who are not ya friend maybe it’s like ff

Same Problem and i have tried in people who are Not on my friend list does n t Work either.

I have tried on people that aren’t friends,guild members and friends and nothing.

1 Like

bit of dark…

for a bit of useful info =p

i was finally able to complete this feat just a few moments ago… though it’s bad news until it’s fixed. I had to use some very old replenishing bombs… from back when they didn’t restore energy but rather they restored your hunger… aka they fed you lol

i didn’t even know these things still existed… i just assumed they got auto converted over when they changed how they worked, but i was rummaging through my old forging storage and noticed some of my bombs had “Hunger” on them :thinking:

Since the objective is triggered by the +Hunger effect instead of the new effect, this will hopefully be an easy fix

7 Likes

No way are those the old feeder bombs? I miss eating bombs :rofl:

1 Like

yup, i guess when they added the forging tags to items… they got grandfathered in as “hunger” even though they are currently unforgeable…

also @james [Objective] The Great Replenisher - #32 by Jiivita
since all the other devs seem to be hiding…

4 Likes

Wondered what I was doing wrong. Also stuck on this one. :-1::dash::poop:

So does this mean we all need to line up infront of @Jiivita to get this objective :rofl:

2 Likes

Are you selling those hunger bombs? I would like to have one as a trophy or “rare items”. Perhaps some forged tillers too?

Regards,

I am still stuck too, i hope some day they fix it :slight_smile: I would like to complete all of the objectives.

1 Like

Yeah, it is this bomb eating thing. I have thought it has been noted to bug notes :confused:

Well I was recently working on that one so I guess I’ll stop :slight_smile:

1 Like

IT would be nice If that ll be fixed , its so Long now and nothing Happens …

So can I barrow those bombs for 10 citizens

There is a way to repair them via reclaim too :slight_smile:

Regards,

It’s funny cause I said that’s what it needed and the devs told me no it wasn’t that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

??? Via Reclaim ???

The reclaim stores the wear in only few discrete values.
So if you use an item once, and reclaim, it should come out in brand new condition.
It may be that this changed. It cannot be used as an exploit as it would be very time consuming but you could use it on rare items like unobtainable feeding bombs.

PS. I never tried this because I don’t own “rare” items.

Regards,

1 Like