Lots of hammers, mostly speedy ones, for sale at Original Forgeries at Nova Golda Market!

Many hammers for sale at Original Forgeries!

See here for directions:

7 Likes

oh… thats cheap…
i only give them away for 10k hand trade :slight_smile:

prices dont get better next time, 4 beans n stuff ill think…

I used to sell them for 8999c but prices were getting too high so now 9499c for a few weeks now but am considering upping to 9999c, hopper cores and beans are getting way too expensive!

3 Likes

I know this is kinda bad time to ask as resources are limited, but do you have dura hammers? +all obviously.

Also about the price… im ok with paying 10k per hammer or so. I prefer even buy 2k s higher if i know the shop and i know they ll continue making hammers etc

1 Like

Still 9 in stock! 3x3, +20 dmg and +1600 dura.

Price is 9499c still currently, but due to bean prices and creature drop prices going up to insane levels I might soon up it by 500c…

And I will keep making them! Might have a few days that I won’t forge much when I am in a building frenzy but will always get back to it later. And you can always ask me to make a few when shop is out of stock!

Will do some more forging later today, will add more speedy and dura hammers!

Also, I do have resources to keep on forging for a while and people thankfully still sell to me at Coin Converters so I should be good to keep this up! I just wish I didn’t have to raise buy and sell prices due to scarcity of mats, sigh…

1 Like

I buy at 12k. You can up your prices quite a bit further, without losing customers. I appreciate your pricing, but i hope you are satisfied providing them. There is a certain kind of burnout, if profits get too small, while trying to keep things cheap.

Glad your baskets are being used by supporters. :slight_smile:

I will consider it, also want to make some new calculations of costs involved with the higher mats prices…

1 Like

More hammers added, dura and speedy! Price upped to 9999c for now for the high end ones…

3 Likes

don’t know who it is but they keep buying up all your speedies…

wait, it was me. :hugs:

1 Like

Suppose I need to start up the forge again huh? :joy:

Made a few more, also other hammer types, they are setting in several forges but won’t be able to put them up until tomorrow morning (EU time).

I dare you to buy all the speedy ones again @catfud! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Quite a few hammers added! T1/T2, T4, T6 and T7!

134 speedy T6 hammers @catfud :wink:

oh good grief…I’ll get my wallet…

edit: my my you have been busy …that was a lot of hammers! bought 10 stacks (already bought loads last couple of days)…should keep me going for a while :smiley: :+1: :boundless:

1 Like

How is it that a sale? I am selling the same hammers for 1-2k less and nobody is buying them, I thought I had my prices to heigh :slight_smile:
It seems it’s just a marketing thing, need to promote the shop on the forum, also. Or @AeneaGames maybe you want to mass buy them and resell them?

No idea? What are the stats of yours?

I totally agree with you, that the prices for ingredients have gone up. I took after your example and upped the prices a bit. As an idea all the pictures on the bottom were selling (or at least I was trying to sell at <= 7000c). I upped the prices a bit and I guess I just need to be patient :slight_smile:. But it’s so depressing spending all your money on forge stuff and not selling anything.

1 Like

+1400 dura or less and +35 action speed or less I would throw in the Mixed Stats pile and sell for 5499c :wink:

+1600 dura or more and +40 speed or more I sell for 9999c…

I used to have more different shop stands per tier with +1200/1400 dura, +800/1000 dura, etc. cheaper than the better ones but more than the mixed stats ones but it meant that those shop stands only once in a while, when I could not get a batch to to higher stats, were filled and otherwise were empty. I now reduced it to way less types per tier which means it is easier to have more shop stands filled (and even then it’s not always that easy, I do not want to forge every day, the whole day for example)…

Advertise more!

Or open a market stall at Nova Golda Market and I can reroute people to your place if I’m not in a forging mood, etc., etc.

There are more forging shops at NG Market, we all seem to be selling stuff!

And I totally get it, it took me a while before people knew my shops (or market) but I’ve advertised left and right, way back when I popped into portals, shouted some prices with directions and popped back, now we also have the shops and trading in-game channel for instance, keep an eye out on anyone wanting some forged goods and reply that you sell them too, etc.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips. Means a lot. Got my spirits up a bit :slight_smile:. Will definitely follow your guidelines. I really enjoy forging so I will keep at it.

3 Likes

Might be a good idea to set up a shop at a market like Nova golda, if you want a stall closer to a network. Sadly I can’t buy them from you because me is broke as *** :joy::rofl::joy: al my coin goes directly into buying oort and build materials.

Closer to a network? Nova Golda Market is the Trung gateway for TNT network, also has connections to Ultima and PS, what the heck could be closer???

Would not like a competing market near or in Nova Golda, not sure why anyone would want to do that when there are perfectly good spots still available at Nova Golda Market?

1 Like

Have edit it wrote it wrong sorry my mistake😉. Didn’t mean bad.