Love Is In The Air!

Join us in TNT Mega Hub!

With the awesome @BoundlessBlitz @bucfanpaka @Rydralain

9 Likes

Got a couple shots too! :smiley: Yep, come join us!! :grin: (Bring your alts, the more the merrier!)

8 Likes

Ok more people are here now!

3 Likes

A few more shots! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wait for meeeeee!!!

3 Likes

Ok even more people now!

3 Likes

DEVS if you’re free come to the hub. Wanna give you all some flowers :smiley:

2 Likes

So fun! :slight_smile: More shots, and a video here to show how it works in action, for any who are new -

https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1358418571219533829

4 Likes

have to admit t being a bit started when I came out of my portal to this big crowd :grin:

4 Likes

Was there anything new this year? It’s all new for me but just curious.

I am not sure. I didn’t see any posts about anything new for this event

1 Like

No nothing new as far as I am aware - not body paints or wearables. It’s weird we didn’t even get a post for it.

1 Like

Well it’s a Sunday Start so I don’t blame them for not taking a weekend off but it just feels like it’s almost an after thought and i ever so much love in game events.

I felt they were too busy xD. It is a weekend true but they could’ve announced it a few days earlier during the week which they usually do. Just wondering.

1 Like

All hands on deck for the upcoming patch :slight_smile: *soon ™

3 Likes

You can’t be bugging me all year on the forum and then disappear during the event. Come get some flowers, Bobs :smiley: @Ratchel

Edit: Man, I look good xD

7 Likes

Hi guys , to help lighten the mood Bastion Concrete is putting ROSE Concrete on Sale at 16 coin each while quantities last , I made about 50k :slight_smile:

I should add that it’s on sale at both EZPZ Mall and the old shop

5 Likes

Whaaaaa but but but but

Think I am too new to know what all of this is lol
Two people gave me a heart when I first got on, thank you! Not sure what I do with them yet tho, I am guessing crafting.

Most people I have seen in one place tho so that was cool :grin:

2 Likes

hearts are used for crafting to make things like this event’s version of Oorty:

1 Like