Lovestruck Returns to Boundless on the 13th February!

Trading flowers for :heart: hearts at Gyosha Mall - (1st Lovestruck event 2019)

4 Likes

Wut…where are you? I’ll bring you a bouquet :tulip::heart:

1 Like

Copy that. So just need a boat load of all flowers. Does color matter?

Color doesn’t matter. Iirc, there were 3 recipes to make the bouquets, each using different combinations of the flowers.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to Cuddle with the Cuttles

3 Likes

Where are people meeting up this year to trade flowers? Any dates and times yet?

Suggestion: Add twinkles to the valentines recipes but with a reasonable cost. Also turn them from poles into chiselable blocks.

6 Likes

X1000 this, please!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

all big settlements and guilds have designated areas to meet

Ultima in their HQ for example

thanks to the new chat, you just follow announcements in the event chat - already saw a few last night, so keep an eye out for news and directions etc.

Immediately got all decked out here! :grin: Time to go make some bouquets… :wink:

7 Likes

Is it out now?
DK needs some lovin’
Well not really but I’m happy to help

1 Like

Hmm, well, the wearables are there and the new Oorty is there, but can’t find the bouquet?

wings n’ paint

3 Likes

I don’t see bouquet either

Got an answer in the universal questions channel - it is a crafting table recipe, whoops, didn’t think to check there!

The channels are proving useful!! :smiley:

Edit: Ok, 67 bouquets on me now (instant recipe, yay!!) so now time to come stalk y’all for trades… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Going in game now! Will need to craft me some bouquets first tho!

1 Like

They needed to be slightly lower to blend in with my mask, but they’re pretty awesome all the same!

5 Likes

FYI, bunch of trading at TNT right now!! :slight_smile:

Edit: Check out TNT now!! :smiley:

8 Likes

Ahhh so jealous right now!

2 Likes

TNT Portal Hub is busy busy right now. Too bad I have to go to work :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes