Lovestruck Returns to Boundless on the 13th February!

It really makes for a great meeting spot for this, soon as I can on my PS4 main later I’m heading back over! :smiley: (Though my home internet might not handle it well!) Will probably take one of my alts over soon too…

6 Likes

I have many flowers to give to everyone, I’ll be heading back after work to greet new people hopefully!

3 Likes

The broken hearted body paint is pretty nice, going to have to play with the colours on it later. Thanks!

5 Likes

Made my first Oortys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m going to have to go decimate the wildstock population some as I really want lots of these… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Had a blast trading roses @TNT - thanks to all that shared their bouquets (some even added extra gifts!).

from Boundmore

from Goovernor

2 Likes

If you all run out of flowers. Farm at the Hive! Really nice spot with 3 types of flowers in 1 area.

7 Likes

I was jealous too, my pc needed fixing so i couldn’t attend that one but it’s fixed now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

it was fun trading flowers with everyone at TNT hub :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.