Lvl atm?

I decided to add some little flair and makeup to the chart, here goes my version.

3 Likes

Gotcha, sounds like there will be a ton of options to choose from for early leveling :slight_smile: Now that I understand the intention of objectives to phase out by mid-level and have feats and contracts shift into the more primary experience role, I can really see the whole objective system taking shape as a great system!

3 Likes

I am lvl31, and based on this, I should have 395 skill points, but I have 517 (456 spent, 61 not-spent). Something went wrong, or we just got the pre-patch earned skill points too (alongside with the plots and coins)?

2 Likes

Not sure, Iā€™ll check that later :+1:

pre-patch skill points were already allocated to skills, so they should count towards your spent points.

1 Like

Yeah, definitely pre-patch points. I checked my accounts and since they had different levels to start with I see that also reflected to total skill points now after patch.

1 Like

For existing players, before the last update, you would have automatically had skill points allocated to increase your inventory space, so that you didnā€™t lose access to any of your items.

4 Likes

Without trying to be sounding full of myself Iā€™m surprised a lot of people I knew are actually lower level than me. Hit 31 on friday evening, holy cow when you have max hammer, power, attributes and dexterity building and mining is very very fast.

Is it currently possible to only reach level 50?

1 Like

Iā€™m around 34? ATM. Probably 35 early tomorrow, might make it to 36 later tomorrow. Iā€™ve been claiming and fleshing out a project that I project will use somewhere around 600 plots, and since I only had about 140 before the update, Iā€™m rushing fairly fast for levels in between placing huge quantities of red sand and refined rockā€¦

I think Iā€™m 33 now? I have most of the skills I want, and since I spend pretty much all my time building on other peopleā€™s plots, the amount I have isnā€™t an issue.

I believe Iā€™m something like 350/530 or around that ballpark.

This is a bug where if you portal into an area next to your machines you lose the exp, donā€™t logout near machines or port into near them. I lost about 90k exp the other day because I logged out in my crafting room with about 5 machines doing 3 hours of constant crafting. Sad day.

2 Likes

yeah - I hide on my bridge these days. And then walk in into my hall. Saves lives. :joy:

1 Like

End up hiding in my store room like some sort of disgraced sales clerk.

Edit: Woo hit 32 today nearly 33. :blush:

2 Likes

So who is highest level atm? i just hit 35.

2 Likes

39 :3

Happened a few moments ago. 385,500 experience from one crafting session. (It helped that Veteran Manufacturer came with it.)

3 Likes

I think stone crafting xp gain will be nerfed :smile:

Yuuup. Sadly.

But maybe building xp gain will be buffed beside it

Iā€™m at 39. Will be 40 in the morning due to 2 stacks of mass med and one of mass hard coal in the compressor as well as refining.

And there are much better things to refine than stone, BTW, quite easy to get ahold of as well (in massive quantities) if you know where to go.

Fortunately my main crafting base (Vulpto) is a veeery long room that I can stand down the other end of. (Or just port in from Nasharil or Epsilo>Solum, that woks great too). Unlike you guys, Iā€™m actually using ALL of that refined stoneā€¦ Even a flat surface uses up a lot of materials when the final size is going to be 8x4,608.

Im building with refined stone too, as is my friend nearby.