Macro Software, Auto clickers

yeah for some reason people only make stupid pictures with hamsters
the mouse is lucky lol

I got ya, Ill clone this one.

He isnt smart, but just look at the seriousness he has!

2 Likes

i dont see a problem with it unless you are somehow completely automating the game on the more tech side tho.

the thing with macro software is its a tricky thing to deal with lets say the devs belive that macros are a no-no shy of scanning player input and booting someone for say “clicking to fast” there is no way to detect native macro software IE razer synapse for example i play a game called dead by daylight the game uses easy anti cheat and the devs have sayed they do not like players macroing and have tryed to patch the game to make it harder to use but im still able to do it un detected.

@vdragon
I was wondering about this recently. Filling 30+ crafting tables with 30 jobs each is a lot of clicks. Is it against the Terms of Service to use an auto clicker program to save your mouse and your fingers?

@majorvex
As a voice of reason, and an opinion that I value, what do you think of this issue?

I think it was stated somewhere that they are working on something like auto crafting

We had a rally, with pitchforks and everything.

In the end there’s nothing to be done about stuff like “click 30 times” it’s built right into a ton of people’s hardware, auto clicking mouses and stuff.

If you take it too far then:

I found the thread from last November mentioning it, but haven’t heard mention of it since.

Right now I need to process a lot of rock for marble and mosaic, so I guess I’ll use the auto clicker I have and live with the possible consequences later.

As long as you’re actually in front of the monitor not AFK you should be fine :blush:

3 Likes

There is an option on the mouse I travel with to double click with each press - https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/mx-ergo-wireless-trackball-mouse

At home I have a Razer deathadder that lets you set clicks per second while a button is held in. I always thought it was fair game if it was part of your hardware. You shouldn’t get into trouble unless you are injecting mouse movements and key presses for the purpose of automation.

Im all for that and against it.

If you have to use 3rd party programs for the game… like autoclicker or something like that
I call that cheating/exploiting
… then again im an just old fart

2 Likes

I think fixing QoL issues with 3rd party programs should be allowed, like using an autoclicker as a “craft all” button to keep your hands functional (RSI is a thing, old farts should be familiar with it :D), or BUTT to make a boundless shopping trip not last longer than a shopping trip IRL.

Allow “rapid fire” for crafting buttons and 5 skill points for Boundless script engine :smiley:

i got the steelseries rival 650 https://steelseries.com/gaming-mice/rival-650-wireless
and have the top button set as mass craft button, i press it 1x and does 30 mass crafts in 1 second
(only use it if i have lots of items to make or else i wont use it)

i even had a video somewhere

Ok now come do same woth my old keytronic keyboard and 2€ mouse.

1 Like
4 Likes

I am not for or against it. But if its almost on the border of botting for me. How one person can hit gleam while the other account throws regens and then another account running around doing what ever…its kinda no right. But happening…again not against it. But does raise a eye brow

2 Likes

if i need gleam i get my brother to control my alt account (if he has time to come over) so he throws bombs and i hammer away

don’t work hard but work smart

NOTE: 2 tv’s

but yeah thats the same if you ask a friend to help you

2 Likes

Thats obvious botting.
Cause you can just leave the pc there and go for a smoke or something.

Ive done some nice things to some people who i have saw in the past doing this exact trick on some exos… i pulled horde of spitters and such there and watched the show.

5 Likes

What if you train your cat to farm gleam?

1 Like

i know this happens people being afk while farming and this is not right! but maybe we need a dev to seargh in game for those people and if they don’t reply within 5 min or stop when asked then just /kick and if they been caught more times a temp ban and then going for perm ban

3 Likes