Anyone selling cheap chrysominter coils

arie u came here earlier today and looked round

1 Like

I just Boop’d you Mwahahaha

but u did not boop the snoot

Because it’s a repetitive and easy thing to script lots of bots are mining serp gleam, then it’s being refined into doors and minted for 100k+ an hour

ngl im not smart enough to script a bot to do anyting im trying to get through the game without exploits like everyone should

2 Likes

Where do you get the idea that people are scripting bots to do this? That goes against the rules, and if you have any proof of it, it should be reported.

Go to serp for any length of time :rofl:. I think a lot of people have seen more than one and they stand out very quickly.

I do also report those I see, but for everyone that goes another appears

That makes me sad. I hope they can somehow prevent this from happening in the future.

@james I don’t normally tag devs in stuff but I just wondered if your aware of this?

Yea, certainly annoys me too. One of the issues that afflict many online games…if you can make game currency easily in a repetitive way they will bot it

1 Like

I Gave Liam-chan Eight Coils and no :cookie: ( ;.; )

Most botters are not making doors, at least the ones that have spoken to me are mainly refining it into refined gleam.

Apparently it doesn’t.

Botting/scripting is not against the rules of this game? D:

1 Like

Go to tnt hub I have helix and minter coils 18k each grab em also buying coal and rift 350 each

Seen a lot of people with autoclickers for things like mass craft. That I understand and can see why. Exploiting it to make huge amounts of coin…not so reasonable.

It’s a tricky one, but I think If its allowed then PS4 players are at a disadvantage

1 Like

Hes asking for coils if u wanna start a thread about the bots do so in another pls

2 Likes

Botting + Scripting to avoid actually playing the game is against the rules.
(Scripting as a means to play with a disability is acceptable IMO.)

21 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up, James.

True, kinda got a bit off topic here.

Apologies

1 Like

Yeah, I have played a few other games worded the same way… scripting is ok for disability assist, but not for “unattended gameplay” (character doing things without actual input from player). Makes perfect sense to me.

Edit: sorry for adding to the off topic derail… do feel its an important conversation though, just maybe needs a thread split.

4 Likes