Bots, Macros, AFK Play

Once again I’m pulling a statement on this up from deep in a controversial thread, to aid in retention and searchability.

Previously we had this statement from James / Wonderstruck:

With the new owners some players felt a need for additional clarity, now we have this statement from Tiggs / Monumental:

Changes to the other thread have been requested, and it will fade into obscurity soon enough. As stated I’m capturing the quote and dressing it up in a variety of keywords and tags for searchability.

At some point in the future we will hopefully have a more accessible and less monolithic place for new players (and old if necessary) to find information on the official policies and guidelines for the game.

:+1:

Awesome!

9 Likes

Thank you very much for this post. Let’s hope he helps. - For my part, I think that this should even be punished with perma bans, but well… let’s see how this develops.

Perma bans make angry people with nothing to lose. It is trivially cheap to get a new account, so banning someone’s primary account makes a brutal enemy. That should be an absolute last resort option.

1 Like