Major Bug On Planets some are not having it. Please comment what you experience Here's a video about it

First 2mins
Concealed by grass, aim down.

If you are in doubt, slow down the replay to 0.25 in youtube… that green spitter is in the same place for all 23 shots. You move the marker over it twice (without shooting), with the indicator turning red to show that if you shoot here you will hit.

1 Like

As @majorvex would say, please try to remain civil.

Yeah my bad, was slippning a bit there. I apologize. Ill just wait for The support reply. :smiley::raised_hands:

1 Like

This issue hit my hunt last night. Several people who were waiting weren’t able to grapple. There was interaction issues where they couldn’t interact to track the hunt leader. At one stage it froze up a person and they couldn’t move. This was on Finata. People relogged it didn’t fix it but when they moved on to the hunt everything was fine.

I came to TNT earlier today and encountered issues. I met up with @SWProzee1 and @Damagekai who both had issues. When I grappled them it glitched my screen. To the point where it wasn’t registering where they were. Meaning someone would be stood in front of me but I would see them stood across in the opposite direction. Saying they are grappling a portal but in a completely different area grappling the ceiling.

This isn’t a PC issue it’s console too.
I don’t think the grapple is the issue but it’s what started it.

It wasn’t until we left the area that it seemed to sort itself out.

Something is going on with the game/servers. It’s definitely not an Internet issue.

There’s been issues for sometime now to the point where certain areas/servers are unplayable for people. It means certain home planets and Sovereigns are inaccessible due to unplayable connection.

It would be nice to get some feedback as to whats going on because there’s more and more issues cropping up.

I hope it’s fixed soon. Nothing worse than not being able to interact or do anything on a home planet you’ve setup base on.

7 Likes

I’ve had that issue with being frozen in place, unable to access any menus, unable to log out 3 times in the past 2 days.

With all these issues popping up, it seems almost like the servers are starting to break down.

@Leahlemoncakes @james do either one of you’ll want to chime in?

2 Likes

So, I think I just experienced this bug on Beckon planet.

My grapple started acting up, making the “detach” sound every 2-3 seconds and the beam turns on and off over and over. I then got completely stuck under water, so I returned to the sanctum. When I went back to Beckon, my location was like 300-400 blocks away from where I got stuck under water. Interesting, will record if it happens again.

2 Likes

I’ve had it happen frequently today on Finata.

1 Like

Some updates on my playing experience since yesterday.

Been able to play more or less on both Lutrion, Serp & Lamblis.

However the problems aforementionned are still hapenning on a regular basis and can only be solved through going back and forth to the Sanctum.

Considering we already have at least three threads on this topic, this is THE FIRST MAJOR CHALLENGE (at least from players perspective) the new dev team has to deal with.

Time for them to show how Monumental they are !!!

1 Like

having same problems today When i got back from harvesting on a player planet to my base in pheminorum when i went to my base i could not open my storage to deposit my mined resources

1 Like

I normally don’t have issues playing the game except for the occasional server lags and they are pretty rare. I am a network technician for my ISP so I know when its on our end and when it is not. The mentions of the issues happening at Finata are real. I have had a few issues there recently myself. One issue i have seen is shop stands appearing as though there was stuff not on all but a few stands and signs showing blank. I have found stepping through a portal and back sometimes fixes it but not always. The second thing I have seen is similar to what was mentioned about opening a storage and it not staying open. Except it was my beacon. I was trying to collect my footfall and it would open barely long enough for me to see there was footfall there and click on it but would close before i could collect it. I tried several times to no avail. I ended up coming back a bit later and was able to access it with no issue. I would say it is an intermittent issue. Others I regularly am on discord with while playing have also experienced this well. They also stated issues at Finata. I have not seen these issues on any other planet yet but since this started I haven’t been on a lot of others as of late.

2 Likes

So i look up all planets mention in video or post also look up there server locations These Are the current planets i see that are being affected Currently At this time if you see a planet thats not on the list please let us know more we know more the devs can get help with fixing it.
Pheminorum: us east, Finata: EU Central, Besevrona: EU Central, Cirarpous 1: EU Central, Lutrion: Australia, Serpensarindi: US East, Lamblis: EU Central, Beckon: us East

it seems already with what you have there that there is no common server issue.

would say it depends on your latency, so one server that works for 1 might not for someone else that has a higher latency. the only servers I could make fail for me was AUS servers as I connect from EU. and also do try to see if the issues you may have with 1 character, may not be present for an alt with no beacons, friends, guilds etc the usual bloat assigned to them =p
Correction… as USW is more active, and my latency is a bit higher than earlier… can reproduce the issue to USW as well now :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I noticed while it was happening to me is that my ping was steady around 50ms, which is normal for me in EU regional planets. There was no lag spikes showing in the ping times at all. No messages about the connection, etc. All that happened was that I wasn’t able to interact with doors or chests and had to return to sanctum to ‘fix’ it.

2 Likes

me too So its not a connection issue with players

2 Likes

(PC only… )
Settings -> Scroll down, set Debug Menu to On

Press F1 and click Debug information, place / scale the window some, then there is a category called Networking (expand) then in there, you can find the Latency Histogram. (and F1 to exit out, to get game control back )

Just because “latency” is fine response times, the game might not be agreeing :slight_smile: I guess anything that interupts the flow will affect it. At least I have not been able to cause the issue on my home cluster ( Europe )

2 Likes

I play on console so I can’t access the debug menu.

I don’t believe it has anything to do with Latency either. I believe there is some kind of a handshaking issue where a connection in the script is not triggering the way it should. Sort of like not responding to an input the way it should.

1 Like

Well just my luck i drown from interacting with a machine :frowning: and other stuff had different affects also it showed me swimming for a second LOL this bug can kill you be careful everyone. https://youtu.be/yUxZ8mUZdRI

1 Like

I don’t/rarely use a grapple because of physical limitations, but I was having issues with accessing shop stands and chests etc the last couple of days. Returning to sanctum helped, but the problem kept re-occurring. I was blaming the fairly ordinary internet in my area, and the floods - but no other games are affected, just Boundless. The planets I noticed it on: Grov Te shop stand, Storis II shop stands and chests.

1 Like