Major Bug On Planets some are not having it. Please comment what you experience Here's a video about it

I had a problem in Sky City today where when I used ceratin thing like door or one seling basket for the Oort stone, it double taps E. So it goes into the character inventory. Weird stuff. Wasn’t happening anywhere else.

1 Like

and I just had an issue accessing guild book on Storis II, it kept sliding from book to my inventory.

1 Like

Circ gleam hub is basically unusable for me for past 3 days, 70% of the time cant access any shop stands or storage at all. :frowning: They just come up as empty or close up

and the same issue, again on Storis II with trying to access beacons.

some new experiences in this realm on Lamblis today lol

7 Likes

OMG LOL i Died to water Today when theres no water just from interacting with a machine I recorded it LOL this bug is going crazy LOL

3 Likes

Yeah So boori stopped loading while i was walking across… and now im floating in the air unable to move… :thinking:

2 Likes

@Tiggs we really need to reboot the servers its starting to make the game uplayable for over half the community…

2 Likes

I was having trouble buying stuff - it would open the UI and then pop to my inventory instead. I logged out and back in and it was fine.

This felt like the client and server had different opinions on where I was standing.

2 Likes

I stress Out this bug the best i can And It did something strange at the End it said MetaData here the video also all of the empty signs and shelves they were full so it remove the test and items from shelves when i got back they were there https://youtu.be/hxJKi_xOYpI @Tiggs @monty1 @james

3 Likes

Just drowned standing on the ground and have been meshing thru the ground infinitely falling thru the game. Game is almost unplayable.

2 Likes

That is the same desync issue. You are NOT where your screen shows you.
On the mini map you can see you are not walking in any of your beaconed area.

Also after kick and join the server again, you ARE where you were before according to the Server. (not according to your client)

You cannot do anything in your base (opening anything) as you are NOT in your base according to the Server.

Hope that makes sense.

5 Likes

AKA they need to reset servers to fix. That’s why when i walk back though the portal and back again it usually fixes it.

1 Like

Now i see I am not even in my base because it don’t show the claim blocks :frowning:

All good on the Eastern front :+1:

I was wondering if something had changed b/c dead critters have been sticking to green slime slopes a lot more often very lately, had glitch I can’t explain with the big mural gleam doors too.

1 Like

yeah if you wave at someone in the TNT hub you get stuck and cant move, Finata seems to be the same. Hope they reset soon if that is the fix.

2 Likes

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/any-server-restart-soon/62733/7?u=turrican2006

Same problem i had, but i died off lava. The game thought i was on a spot 200 yards away, pushed by a mob :sweat_smile: but on my screen i was on ground

1 Like

This sums up The issue perfrectly