Making Coin

I’d been wanting to set up a Minter, but the coils seem so expensive it always makes me not want to anymore. A kind of “Would they pay for themselves if I don’t use them a lot?” situation.

Though I’m not sure what the max amount of Minter engines are.

1 Like

It maxes out at 8, I believe. Way less than the other machines. Which I did not learn until we had made more. lol

1 Like

correct only need 8

1 Like

I sort of “set a quest” and made them. Made enough to set up a couple of minters and sold the rest. Still if you want to use the minter as an active part of your strategy then yes they pay for themselves. If you have been or will be processing stuff for the minter here’s a distilled point:

If you put in 1 million coins worth of items, the coils will net you 400,000 additional coins.

So I don’t know how much you could get a set for right now but if it’s still at or below 30k/coil they will have paid for themselves very quickly. All right, you’re making me look.

There’s 60 for 26k/piece so you’re into 8 coils for 208000 coins. To get a million coins output you’re going to need about 715k input and that means by the time you’ve taken a million coins out of a fully coiled minter, you’ve paid for the coils and already made ~77k profit above the straight “mint value” of your materials.

After that it’s all gravy :rofl:

7 Likes

I love it when you do the math…

Also, several guilds offer a fully powered crysominter as a perk for joining them. Just saying :smile:

2 Likes

also you can always ask friend to allow you to use their minter :smiley:

also i saw a fully coiled minters in few resource public farms, so if you give them footfalls they allow you to use minter :smiley: both happy :smiley:

2 Likes

I always only find out about a coin exploit when its patched/fixed. and that is super annoying… haha.

2 Likes

Ah, I’ve already made my own Minter with coils.

…Maybe I’ll just make it its own beacon to get my own footfall. :thinking:

That will only help if its the only beacon they are walking on… if you have multiple beacons with the same owner in a settlement you only get footfall from the first one they touch (possibly planet, that needs verified, idk for sure).

1 Like

Ohh, I see. I don’t think it’s the first they touch on a planet, because I’ve had a bunch of footfall in my own beacon already, and it’s only linked to the RTG portal hub on Dzassak.

It’s good to know that it won’t matter with settlements, outside of which one they touch first. Means I won’t have to spend twice the fuel.

Trading is the best and easiest method to make coin - buy low and sell high. When you start to get serious stocks of everything, you can sell high first and then go buy low after.
I made many millions that way. Especially for people low on cash, the opportunity is always there. Rich players want to sell quick and sometimes items are below market price. Poor players also want to make cash quick and sell low.
Just use BUTT. The advantage is that you’ll get to know all the portal networks and planets by heart - the annoying part is that you may get bored / exhausted, like I did :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

4 Likes

I have found that the easiest way to make coins is to get someone else to make them and then give them to you. :innocent:

7 Likes

Some very good advice, yeah.

200w

6 Likes

I think the best way is hunting on high tier worlds because you could get LOADS of hopper cores. I forgot I had so many hopper cores in my storage, a day after I just sold them.

I think selling hopper cores gets the most coin
but still selling roadrunner feathers, that will make you really rich, but they don’t really show up in hunts though.

1 Like

Flagged by mistake my bad. Happened to flag what looked like a bot post today morning and this looked so similar :joy::man_facepalming:.

3 Likes

Trading is the easiest. Buy low and sell high.

Kind regards,

4 Likes

Shhh…the more people know about it, the less money we make :wink:.

4 Likes

In unrelated news, I’m poorer than I used to be.
giphy

5 Likes

Build a really cool build, and make a portal leading to it, that could get you lots of coin from footfall.