Making Coin

FF coin is pretty meh. 30-40k was the max id make every day or two with a massively popular forged store in nova golda (:cry:).

Can make that in 10mins using butt

2 Likes

I donā€™t make much of anything off of footfall. Iā€™m not really even sure why it is in the game anymore, other than to have an achievement line that is impossible to finish.

To benefit from footfall the most, have prestige up to 6.5 mill and use your alts to divide your place into multiple beacons

The real trick is to play smart right.
So to benefit from the footfall the most take is to have multiple beaconsā€¦

You can have 250 beacons (per char)

What you could do is have 10-20-30 chars whatever
Then have them all be part of your 6.5 mill city
Then grab yourself a separate character on a different account and visit each beacon.
If you have 30 chars thats 30x 160 coins
Now to benefit from that, you just delete that character that visited your beacons and re-create it
This will reset the visit from that character!
So each time you delete and create you will always gain footfall on those beacons.
To even make it less work, you could align those beacons to your guild and have it footfall controlled, this way you could pick up the coins on each beacon with 1 character.

Hope this helps some :wink:

2 Likes

That sounds like the kind of exploit that will get shutdown if anyone ever mentioned it on the forumā€¦oh.

6 Likes

I would not say exploit but can we expect this to be fixed? Possibly yes

1 Like

Yeahā€¦I think I will just keep selling stuff. That sounds like a lot more work than making glass or digging up stuff. But I do understand why footfall got nerfed into the ground now. Sheesh.

3 Likes

Nah, heā€™s just simulating a large group of players working together. Thatā€™s how itā€™s supposed to work, but since we donā€™t have a large group of players right now, simulations with only one benefactor are the only way to get the system to cough up the coin.

4 Likes

By the time i was trying to figure out footfall, say december 2018, this was already being done at most large hubs and malls.

As someome else mentioned it was to encourage guilds or shared spaces but since many players alt for easy cubits anyways lots of settlements are built with this in mind.

3 Likes

Iā€™m normally trying to farm in one way ot another. :joy: Beans, leaves, orbs, etc are usually pretty needed and iā€™m not on enough to try and do hunts all the time because I got kids. If iā€™m not farming stuff like that, I will farm gleam and sell to people needing it or farm rock and mint it. not worth much but it is something

Use a crafting table to turn it into stone. Then use either the crafting table or a refiner to make doors or trap doors. With coils on the refiner itā€™s much faster, but theyā€™re both worth the same coin and, I believe, XP.

If youā€™re already doing these things thatā€™s great, but if not you (or anyone) can step up your game this way. You will get immensely more XP and coin for the rocks you have. If you donā€™t care about coin, you can still refine it (much faster than door making) for an extra round of XP before you mint it.