Making fat c stacks

Its weird, as I don’t consider myself rich and still mine my gems and forge my hammers despite having waaay more than 10. Maybe thats why I have this pointless stack of c, because I don’t spend it lol

2 Likes

Share the wealth, go buy all the shops out :joy:

1 Like

Rule #1 for becoming rich; don’t spend money you don’t have to.

2 Likes

how about 100k for 1 fs/fatstack, and 10m for 1 ffs/fatfatstack

2 Likes

1 fat stack = 100k, 1 fat band = 1,000,000, thick racks = 10,000,000

5 Likes

What does being rich serve in this game? I spend it as soon as I get it so it’s back in the economy working.

you are the hero we need.
for me, I have a very large, well-padded mattress and dream of vast lakes of coin.

If you’re rich in the game then when unexpected things like not being able to hunt for Oort for a while because of irl stuff you can just buy the Oort. Or if you don’t have enough x type of block for your build and you just want to finish it you can just go buy them instead of waiting the hours upon hours it takes to craft them

2 Likes

Personally, having enough coin for me = me buying some stuff when I absolutely don’t want to do them. I do like to play the game and mine my own stuff and what not but sometimes you just want the luxury of not doing that, saving some time, and proceeding with that project. All about that little bit of extra convenience.

2 Likes

Yea I get that. I just sold all the gems and metals I’ve mined this week since Fire showed that BUTT thing and made 3.7million. I’m buying up forged tools since I don’t enjoy forging. But then I’m just sitting there with 3 million left and no idea why I have it or what it’s good for. It’s be nice to have a real coin sink in the game. Seems like this much stationary money is bad for the economy honestly. Going to log back in in a while and try to find a block shop to buy things from since I don’t have anywhere to place machines yet.

Thanks again for that BUTT tool. That thing is impressive.

2 Likes

Guild buffs eat that coin away fast if you help contribute to buying them

1 Like

I’ve never really used guild buffs or been in a guild. Do they really help with things like mining?

Yes, there is a hammer buff that will help tear through the gravel and sand, can’t remember name off the top of my head

I want thicc racks

1 Like

Hammer versatility I believe is the name. TNT runs that one.

1 Like

The hammer versatility is great with mining, as said above… but grapple and run 2 or 3 is a god send

2 Likes

buffs are great!

the buffs we (ezpz) like and run are :

Grapple and Run 3 - 0.6m/s bonus run speed and 25m bonus grapple length Builder’s Buff 3 - 50% increase to chisel durability and 50% increase to block placement speed
Hammer Versatility 3 - Increase hammer damage against Dirt-type blocks for 75%
Spark and Wear 3 - reduce spark and wear by 30%
Bonus Consumables 3 - 15% chance of creating bonus item when crafting food/brew

(a faction can only run 3 at a time, so we split them into 2 factions)

1 Like

Try all of the “money makers” that people post on the forums for new players - collecting surface plants for leaves. It’s slow and tedious!

I actually run both of these in my little guild, G&R L2, and HV L1

I haven’t thought about a third yet and can’t afford the endeavor for another anyway yet

1 Like

This is actually what I used to do. I could make about 70k an hour where I was farming spicy beans (ty storis deserts), however my friend showed me a sov planet the other day that has so many rosetta it’s ridiculous so honestly I might go back to bean farming for a while :open_mouth:

If I didn’t donate my coins I’d be around 15-18million I think :thinking:
But I’m just a nice guy that helps these guilds putting there effort into making the game much more easier for us all :ok_hand:t3:
:slight_smile:

Edit: that’s not counting the individual people I was giving thousands to :sweat_smile:

I personally didn’t see the point in sitting on millions of coins when I struggled to spend it myself, might aswell help the people who have been kind to me in this game!

1 Like