Malurialakrib crashing, lagging bad. Any devs?

Maluarialakrib is lagging bad. Just timed out twice. Rocks keep respawning when mining, had lag spikes since last night. Now it’s unplayable.

Any help?

@james

You mentioned in the title that the game was crashing. What format are you playing the game on? Also, were you presented with the option to submit a crash dump?

I can see your connection dropping packets on the route to the server, I don’t see the same happening to anyone else around the same time so I think it’s your route to the server and not a specific issue on the server.
Do you have the same issues on any of the other Australian worlds which would confirm whether it’s a routing issue from your isp to our servers in Australia rather than something else?

Sorry, I didn’t mean my game crashing, I meant that the server crashed, so I had to restart my game. When I came to sanctum Malurialakrib wouldn’t load for a minute.

@blake You may be right, but my internet connection is solid and working fine atm, rocking a good few MBs. But I’ve mined on Maluriala for most of my exp and I can definitely tell I have not had this much lag before as for the last 2 days. Not much else I can say :frowning:

I can say it’s better now since that disconnection. I am sure it wasn’t complete DC for me, as I got other game running on the side which did not DC.

Could be packet loss on your end. I have noticed that this game responds very poorly to packet loss in general.

This is the first time I’ve had these issues, not counting release of Exo. But it kinda felt like release of exo planets.

I’m base is on mac-rib a for the last 2 or 3 months it been pretty good for internet connection. But I have noticed over the last week it has gone back to its old ways !UNSTABLE CONNECTIONS WARNING!

That is pretty much exactly what I was experiencing yesterday and today.

It’s been okay now though since the server “went offline for me” whatever happened.

Not to sure. I’m in the uk so I experience lag quite a bit playing on Mac-rib.but as I said it has been pretty good for sometime now.
Up until a week ago it has been terrible for me. death penalty has been maxed out :roll_eyes:

The lag is back. Is it me or the server?

Maybe an Exo is coming and will be viewable from there. Flan had problems the other day and then boom. Exo!

Maybe, just gonna log out cause this is a waste of fast brews :frowning:

my ping for AUS servers was 130 for 3 months ago, now its always 170-180 unstable

Dont really know what happened to the AUS servers or its just my IPS’s problem

Gotta get them diamonds! Lol. Yeah that sucks. McRib is always a bit laggy for me.

I’ve spent hundreds of hours on Malurialakrib, but today and when I reported this the first time are the only times I’ve had this bad lag. Pretty sure it’s server side…

Sorry if my pyramid Project causes this much lag. I actually started today….coincidence Maybe…

Server is running fine for me.

Please share a screen shot of your latency histogram - found in the F1 debug details.

For example the following is from my connection to Malurialakrib

20190523174332_1

You can read this as 99.9% of messages to the server all returned within 175ms to 250ms. This connection is stable and well within the playable limit of 500ms.

Will go and test other AUS worlds.

Galan for comparison. Not laggy at all (purple only from walking through portal)

Shouldn’t be my connection. I got two games open at this moment.