Marriage/Family System

Or is it too much???

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Marriage in oort!

We’ve talked about this before,and I don’t think it will be a thing.

:-1: Yeah, a ‘no’ vote from me. I have a mom, a sister, a wife, a sister-in-law, a mother-in-law, three female project managers, and a female manager. Just what I need in my life is another woman I can disappoint.

:tired_face:

Wait–I said that out loud, didn’t I?

:anguished:

10 Likes

You have to send me a copy of your joke book^^ I need that asap xD

1 Like

haahah i have family and girlfriend(not wife, YET!) but i think it would be a cool feature. imagine if i can get my gf to play! and i would marry her muahah

1 Like

Yes, please add! I want more free warps! :joy:

they could add an option to display a secondary guild (after the character’s name for example) could be a family name, tribe… that way one could display their affiliation with an individual or a group and still enjoy all the benefits of being an active member of a popular rich (primary) guild

That’ll be a no from me because:
1- We have better priorities imo.
2- This will open a whole door for drama along the lines of “this is wrong”, “we have this relationship type irl so we want it here”, and etc. Don’t see the value it’d bring in return for all the headache.
3- If you really prefer having relationships with people to this extent, you wouldn’t be playing games hahaha.

I am all for new ideas but not this, man.

Edit: Can’t help but imagine the cringey stuff we’d be seeing :laughing: :joy:

14 Likes

tenor

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

R…R…Raaaaatcheeel come see this

2 Likes

Then @georgegroeg can really be Daddy Reaper.

5 Likes

Does the marriage system come with the option of vetoing your spouse’s building ideas? Asking for a workshop that is half flashing LED blocks. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I agree it feels really like a social media feature and not a MMO feature. Just what we need another skyrim esque wedding. I also could see how it could add drama to the game. That and I am Poly so these features never work for me anyways being in a triad and all :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like