Meet and greet. for old and new players

Video Game Developer, Artist / Painter, Author / Writer, Artist / Musician, Buddhist-Monk, Healer.

Was walking for over three years through Europe by foot, with no money (just 10 Cent (found them before the start began)!).

CEO/Founder: “Dawa Network”

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha - Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha - Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha

1 Like

this “Dawa Network”?

http://www.shabak.gov.il/ENGLISH/ENTERRORDATA/REVIEWS/Pages/Dawa–Hamas-report.aspx

2 Likes

Um, I am going to guess no, since that might conflict with Lungta21’s Buddhist label. :smile:

Hi fellow Oortians,

My name is Millsey, started out last week currently beginning a build on nbor.

I’m in the U.K and have a strong affiliation for building, crafting and survival games.

Not been big into multiplayer online games as find it hard to interact with people, however I am hoping the community on Oort will enable me to break that habit.

Feel free to say hi if you come across me in game.

Thanks developers for giving us the beginnings of a universe we can all get lost in and make our own.

Cheers and see you all out there :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey Squidgy,

Killer YouTube channel for Oort m8, love the series on world builder.

Millsey :grinning:

3 Likes

Thankyou very much! Hoping to find time to record some more lets plays soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings All, DuskWolf here, or just Dusk for short. My in game name is the same. I am 32 and living in Southern California. I have done a lot of things, Web Design, EMT, Handyman, before settling on Building Engineer for a few buildings in my area. I love to do pixel art and mess around with photoshop when I have time.

I just got Oort and it looks great, as soon as I saw the grappling hook, I was well hooked. I have played many mmos, including WoW, Swtor, and Minecraft and a plethora of FtP. I have always been more into the building and lore. I so glad this game is going to have both.

I have been wondering around mostly, don’t have a home as of yet. I have not met any one in game yet, looking forward to that. Please let me know if you have a recommendation for a world I should call home and I would be more than happy to help on a build or something.

4 Likes

I was going through old forum posts and saw this one wasn’t used anymore so here is bump :slight_smile:
I’m curious to see who is still around and to know the new people (new to me not being here for nearly two years :blush: )

1 Like

Been around since May, 2015, which means I’m still a youngin compared to some of these forum vets. But I just looked at my stats or w/e and I have 6d of read time. As in I’ve spent 144 hours just reading posts on this forum hahaha. I check posts nearly every day Mon-Fri while at work.

3 Likes

I was fired by my second (evening) job for a month ago. So I have more time for Boundless :ghost:
…but less money to become :oort: Wayfarer.

Any new players want to introduce yourselves on one of the earliest forum posts? For old and new players. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

For me, life update since my introduction was five years ago:

I am now married and living in Tennessee, working as a freelance copyeditor / video editor. Also, I still love Boundless and this community. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It would be peachy if the folks who posted on this topic 5 years ago could post again, if they’re still playing. Can’t say I see a lot of those names come around any more, but definitely some of them are still kicking.

1 Like

Me Baby Cookie Me Started Since Ps4 Release I Love :cookie: s thee end Mwahaha (^-^)

3 Likes

I am Krasniy…I am an Oortian level player. i have been playing since alpha. My Homeworld was Berlyn where I built “The Great Tree” …towering over the landscape of Berlyn with a large base/observation deck on top near the skybox!

Was more or less surrounded by others which inspired me to build roads after release…to never again be surrounded!!

Also discovered a Rixon deep beneath an unexplored planet in Alpha… creature killed 3/4 of our team and chased us THROUGH portals all the way back to Berlyn where we used an experimental freeze weapon to immobilize it…looks like an ice statue…not convinced it is dead

YES I love creating lore projects… makes things more fun for all!!
After release I settled in the middle of a lake on Biitula…eventually group with a couple players and they asked if we could call it AXON… so that is what I did…of course another game came along and they disapppeared…still kept my word and the great city of Axon has remained so…

Axon is the largest great city on Biitula landwise and it continues to grow everyday…and building NEVER stops as I LOVE to build…we have one of the Great Wonders of the Universe in the Central District named “THE ARCH OF AXON”… I modeled after the St. Louis arch which I never saw in person. I always assumed it was huge and crossed the Mississipi River…oops it does not! But Our’s is HUGE and even has an observation deck!

I like parks and a lot of green spaces…which makes Axon spread out…I have a lot of projects in process…and all get finished eventually!!

I LOVE BOUNDLESS!!! I really just love to build… I am contrary to some people’s opinions a really nice person who enjoys time in game. I am disabled, but I never ever let that stop me!!! I live in southeastern United States…and love All Things Disney!!! An avid history and military history lover also!!

Come on by and say HI!!!

1 Like

Whatever happened to Squidgy ? I used to really enjoy watching his Youtube videos.

… as for me I’m in the UK, been playing since the ‘old days’ when Boundless was Oort, really enjoy the game… most hours of any online game I have played. I’m a solo player, exploring and doing basic crafting, I’m no master crafter or builder, don’t do hunts, just relaxing in game, love the community! :slight_smile:

1 Like