Melancholia

@LeoSharpless So awesome! Thank you for posting and sharing those shots!

2 Likes

Wow, this world is amazing. I like the gleam. I’ll be there asap. Thank you for the invitation.

1 Like

How do you do this?

1 Like

Settings>sharing and broadcasts>Screenshot settings

2 Likes

Update: I’ve transferred the name Melancholia to a smaller planet (I sort of jumped the gun with the original one). My main base on the new Melancholia is Nezhvlad Labs. Other than that, most of the biomes are the same and the colors are the same. Feel free to check it out! Still no screenshots, but I am working on it!

It is open for settling and such. :wink: I’m working on setting up a portal. Until then, it’s in the sky around Delta Cancret.

3 Likes

Awesome, you know I’ll be by for sure, can’t wait to see!! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Yay! I’ll be working on that portal tonight. Hopefully, I will also have those darn stairs completed by the next time you visit! They’re turning out to be a bit of a beast. I REALLY need to get some screenshots up of the new planet too. I better make a list. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Need any help with any of it, just give a shout!! :smiley: Especially the screenshots. :wink: Just say the word when ready, would love to come grab some and post them! :grin:

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! Thank you! I’m really anxious to get that portal up. It’s lonely on Melancholia right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

As soon as your door is open, I come to inspire my creativity in you :blush:

lol on your planet !!! :rofl:

(Sorry Google translate)

3 Likes

I look forward to it!

3 Likes

The portal is up and active! It’s located in the TNT hub (or the CORE HQ… not sure what to call it) on Delta Cancret. Currently, the sign reads P3, which I guess the owner changes?

Yay! My first portal!

Please remember that Melancholia is still a work in progress. I will be building roads and such. I look forward to your visit!

4 Likes

Awesome, congrats!! :grin: :+1: Will try to be by in a few hours or so to wander and grab some shots! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@JDGroat might be able to change portal name if it hasn’t been done already

3 Likes

I come back to the moment, the sign has not been modified yet

1 Like

Thanks @Rolando, @DKPuncherello, and @bucfanpaka! I’m excited about my world. I’ll admit that the first Melancholia was a little bit more scenic, but it did not have a lot of places to build. This place has a few great farming areas: ash, mud, and clay. I might try to put portals to these locations near the TNT portal. I also found an amazing looking merging of the floating islands and gleam ■■■■■ that might be worth making a twitter account to get a screenshot from my PS4. :smiley:

3 Likes

Love your world! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Put a few shots in the screenshot thread! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing these!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Nice world. Maybe your second portal could be created to farm your gleam ■■■■■! It is like a lavanda planet!

3 Likes

@Dubbanz – Thanks for the feedback. I’m honestly still tweaking a few of the colors, but the gleam will stay the same and most everything else should as well. However, the gravel and rock colors might change to slightly different colors. I have another week to decide. I’ll also be putting over a year’s worth of fuel into the planet tonight. I don’t plan on constantly rotating the colors, but there are a few that just rub me the wrong way.

2 Likes