Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

visited and was very impressed! :sunglasses: looks even better in game when standing down below and looking up

2 Likes

I think I can more or less call the main part of the Pegasus build… Done! Just some snagging and a bit of lighting to work on and that’s more or less it. I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. :smiley:

36 Likes

The beginnings of a new build on my planet Gallifrey :

17 Likes

29 Likes

Companion cube?

4 Likes

A few shots from the beautiful Melancholia, the sovereign rental of the awesome @Nezhno! :smiley: This one is open for settling, and will be having a lot of time applied to it, so check this one out for sure! - Melancholia

16 Likes

Personally, I am already under the spell of the planet and its owner :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Me too, @Nezhno is just WONDERFUL and such an incredible addition to our community!! :smiley: :trophy: :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself :blush:

An atypical and bewitching film with as a backdrop, two planets that will collide …

5 Likes

@Rolando & @bucfanpaka - you guys are very sweet! I’m so excited for this planet, and I’m so grateful for you sharing screenshots. I’m going to get some tonight to share too! @Rolando showed me a way to do it without Twitter. So, in theory, I’ll have more up tonight.

4 Likes

Great movie.

4 Likes

DUNE

21 Likes

Built a little igloo to deposit all of my goodies in when I’m out mining and gathering on my Sovereign. :slight_smile: :snowflake:

26 Likes

10 Likes

This thread is about to be filled again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

so i got stuck inside a meteor…

underwater.

17 Likes

20 Likes

Slowly approaching danger on :globe_with_meridians: [Gallifrey]
… while harvesting surface resources

15 Likes

Good boi dragon resting at the top of my home.

25 Likes

Haaaaalp

13 Likes