Merika gone now?

I’ve seen the new map of planets but I just noticed merika isn’t on it?

less I looked over it

5 Likes

I laughed so hard at this!

1 Like

Dont worry man, I have that problem too. My lady calls it “Man Eyes”.

2 Likes

I swear I’ve been DM’d by at least 5 people who can’t find a planet on the new map. I myself spent almost 2 minutes looking for lamblis rofl. I knew it was on there I just couldn’t find it rofl!!!

3 Likes

and where is Krypton???

oh no

we get to many more planets and I am really going to be lost finding them.

3 Likes

Lmao good looks

This… this is what I get when I wake and bake and try to follow a new galactic map. NASA would be ashamed of me

1 Like

Maybe just change the name to C-Merika so its easier to see

1 Like

Where is Therka!!! :wink:

3 Likes

I get lost in the main cities now! They change so much everytime I go back!

11 Likes

Haha! I hope if we ever get read-only access to the old universe they are just silently added to the hubs. :slight_smile:

Suggestion to portal seekers.

as a daily traveler on your system, (thnx by the way) I notice it’s a nightmare to figure out where the heck the planets I want to go to, are in your system. As you guys constantly move portals around, I suggest large signs above the portal with the names of all the planet portals through them. You guys are doing it sorta. And probably will be on it more as you keep adding the planets and stuff.

But a little more idiot proofing is needed. At lease for the main planet portals and what lies beyond. I’m finding that when I actually get to a planet I was trying to get at, it was by accident.

Thnx

1 Like

They say he is still in the portal hub system to this day…looking for Septerfon…

11 Likes

I mean I hear you but listing all 42 planets on every gateway isn’t really viable. Once you are familiar with the main ring, I think you can find all the planets from the signs on the ring planets.

The ring should have a sand path all the way around it (not sure if it’s quite done yet but it will be).

I might need to add a couple planet names to the signs on T4+ planets but you don’t have to wonder much there to find your way.

Ultima Aqua hub lists planets per area I think. I thought it was super nice and clean/easy to read.

2 Likes

I mean we have a map… it’s easy enough to look at

2 Likes

And where in-game is the map?