Merika gone now?

Unfortunately there is no way to really have the map in game, but you can always find the most up to date map in the portal seekers thread here: ** UPDATED ** Guild Portal Seekers / Hunts / Contracts/ Gateways / Recruiment

1 Like

Don’t need a map if you go to the Ultima Hub. It’s listed right there for you. Even separates them by server regions. Portal hopping through The Portal Seekers hubs is like walking through a maze with a blind fold on. I shouldn’t have to print out or have an window open for a planet map. Just sayin.

2 Likes

To each their own, luckily there are different networks with different design philosophies so you can always find one that works for you.

Also I beleive they switched their names to Aquarius Network now.

2 Likes

And you’re totally welcome not to use the free service they built and maintain for the players, along with all the shop portals, hubs and signage that they keep maintained and up to date. Just sayin.

1 Like

I don’t, thats why I said I use Ultima. Get over it. They are completely disorganized. And after reading want they require to be in the PS guild, I’m glad I stopped giving them footfall.

I’m curious what you mean by this. I assume it should be “what” not “want”, but I’d like to understand any reason that dissuades people’s use, if you could do me that favor to help me understand.

But I have no problem with anyone using other hubs =D.

Nope, that would be a WANT. I’ve read their stipulations on becoming one with them. I refuse and so should everyone else to hand over ALL their coin, items and equipment to the “greater good” as I call it. For someone to require that just to join a guild/group is ridiculous. Sorry but I know exactly how that group operates. No thank you. Sorry but not sorry.

Dude… that’s all completely wrong info and you’re still welcome to join and not own a gateway. Essentially if you don’t own a gateway you don’t report to Elders and Vets and can do whatever, whenever, and help when you can. If you can’t ever help though, I’m not sure I would want you in the same guild as me. If you could tell us where you got that info, it could be addressed

Ok then yea I miss read that and I’m sorry. I was like, what? They want what to be a part of them? I don’t mind helping, just not handing over all your possessions.

1 Like

I read that in the Portal Seeker discord last week.

1 Like

For some clarity:

What you are referring to has to do with gateway ownership. Gateways are run on donated plots and if you choose to donate your plots to run a gateway there are some requirements. Most notably all the footfall generated from the gateway beacon goes to the guild bank to support the network and run community events. There are some other requirements for permissions on that beacon as well as requirements for standardization or building materials and such.

Being a gateway owner is entirely optional and different than just joining up to help out or be part of our community. We happily accept anyone regardless of the time commitments they can make or resources they’d like to donate to the network.

1 Like

Yeah I got you. Glad that was cleared up x)

1 Like

The reason for this is because we want gateway owners who are interested in helping the community, not people who are just in it for footfall and do a bad job. We take the selfishness out of the equation and host community events. None of this money is going into anyone’s pocket. Any spending is voted for in the public guild meetings.

Nobody is ever required to hand over any items or materials or coin outside of that.

Sorry for this misunderstanding, thank for bringing it to our attention =D

2 Likes

Yea, I completely understand that. My guild is the same way. We try to weed out the footfall junkies that only want plots for football and not to build.

2 Likes