Merry Oortmas All! 🎄

Happy Holidays and Merry Oortmas from Boundless HQ to you!

Thank you to each and every one of you for making this community such a fantastic place to be, you really are epic!

Boundless%20Holidays%202019

57 Likes

Merry oortmas to you all as well!! Thanks for all the hard work you all have put into this great game!

9 Likes

Super happy Ortmas !!! to you all thank you for giving us an excuse to hide from the stress :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Merry Oortmas to you all as well!! Happy holidays to the whole community!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas/Oortmas to everyone have a wonderful time
happy holidays!

8 Likes

Merry Oortmas @Leahlemoncakes and the rest Boundless team! I really appreciate everything you do for your community - get some well deserved rest.

8 Likes

Merry Oortmas to you the Boundless Team! Thank you for creating such a fantastic game :heart::smile::christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Happy Oortmas to the devs and everyone else!

8 Likes

Merry Oortmas and happy Holydays to all of you!

8 Likes

Merry Oortmas to you all as well, hope you have a wonderful and relaxing holiday!! :grinning: Thank you all for all your work in bringing us the wonder that is Boundless, has brought me so much fun and so many smiles, will always be so grateful!! :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Oorty’s first Oortmas Dinner

39 Likes

Merry Oortmas. Hope everyone has a great holiday. :+1::beers::beers:

14 Likes

just finished work and now having pizza and beer (quite a nice treat) but happy oortmas to everyone :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Oh my god this is amazing hahaha :heart_eyes:

And Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have an amazing day :snowflake:

11 Likes

Thanks merry christmas.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone!

7 Likes

Merry Oortmas! I hope everyone has a great holiday season🎄 Thanks for being a great part of my year!

6 Likes

Merry oortmas to all - and to all a good night :blush:

6 Likes

Mind passing me the wine there, Oorty?
It’s gonna be a rough day… :wine_glass:

IMG_0602

Merry Oortmas Everyone~ :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

It’s red grape juice, he’s too young for wine yet but didn’t want him feeling left out :laughing:

10 Likes