Minecraft Thread

@DJDancecraft I found the egg

3 Likes

Put it back in the egg display place then @whitelet

@bucfanpaka that is more than epic. :open_mouth: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

2 Likes

also @bucfanpaka java is just about as good as bedrock. It is far better in most features but runs a lot less optimized than bedrock. If you want similar optimization to bedrock you could try the Optifine mod, which is basically a vanilla+ mod. I am also willing to invite you to the EzPz server (which is java edition. Most of the cool servers are java edition, it also has mods you can use without buying it (which is why I mostly left bedrock despite owning it in the first place). Java has no RTX for pretty pictures and cannot use multiple cores at once. Java is also inferior in other aspects. (a lot of pieces of redstone, very buggy, and an arguably good glitch where you can make a literal tornado of axolotls if you want to in survival minecraft)

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: I may download Java here before too long (though might wait til after holiday trip here to get into it)… I’ve noticed from reading Java and Bedrock each have some pros and cons. One nice thing with Bedrock is all the editions have Xbox achievements (except PS, where you get trophies) - I love getting those, give me extra goals. :slight_smile:

Found some more cool places too in other seed exploring… found one keeper, with the cliff shots and flower forest there, I’ll build by that flower forest hill, and just a couple interesting cavern shots.

3 Likes

Neat mansion setting in Bedrock seed -447138485. I actually got a retweet from a dev on this one! :smiley: Funny thing is, it isn’t even the closest mansion to spawn, though still closer than the closest in most maps I fire up! I’m looking for cool mansion settings like this, and ones really close to spawn.

Edit: A couple wider range shots from other computer -

3 Likes

if this becomes a seed in the game, we should party. Hope this becomes a preset seed, cheers to seedfinding!

1 Like

I’m really hoping to get some candidates for the Seed Picker! :smiley:

Also, probably a good idea to post this here for anybody playing who doesn’t really use social media -

I read up on it a bit, apparently something allowing people to put code through onto others’ computers via chat. :scream: Makes me sort of glad I haven’t downloaded Java and jumped into servers yet I admit! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a doozie of a vulnerability! Thankfully my daughter and I only play it on our own local server.

2 Likes

That seems like a similar vulnerability to New World had to deal with, despite being on an entirely different engine altogether. I’ve been jumping into servers this whole time because its the only way I can run with at least 30-60fps. Only ever been on Hypixel, EzPz smp, the OG network, minr parkour server, the oldest server in minecraft, the oldest ANARCHY server in minecraft (but the queue is unbearable) , and Xisuma’s hermitcraft map server. Not really that much like project Copenheimer’s library so its not that many servers.

1 Like

was looking around on the EZPZ server when I found a mineshaft that is almost completely hanging

Also for those not aware I use lunarclient as shown in the photo

2 Likes

3 Likes

me and @whitelet went exploring on the EZPZ minecraft server

2 Likes

neat, could I join you in exploration sometime soon?

1 Like

sure! you could also just go find some new chunks and use those for some mining

pretty sure I know some unloaded chunks, will go check them out

http://ezpzsmp.my.pebble.host:8045/
just use the map

why is suddenly half my island unloaded chunks?

edit: seems like part of the pvp arena is unloaded chunks now :frowning:

they aren’t unloaded, they just look like that because a player went nearby them. the 1.18 dynmap is a bit buggy is all.

1 Like

I as super scared some chunks went unloaded like that. I didn’t want the highway to be completely destroyed, thanks for the comfort :slight_smile:

On the minecraft SMP I was thinking of setting up proper infrastructure in the end. (maybe even make an end civilisation. Anyone with me?

1 Like