Minecraft Thread

I’d help! There’s some nice end islands out there it could go on

Just let me know what time to get on the server and I’ll join

1 Like

Im fine with right now if you want! :slight_smile:
I was thinking of building up the main island first (proper infrastructure for the portals) then choosing a random portal to go through. The problem is i’m far out on the end islands after a bit of failed end busting (no elytra, sadge.) Will return to the main end island, but it is very hard to do that.

1 Like

when the server gets backed up i might spawn some more dragons so we can get some more end gates

@Lunai2 server is fixed

i went to an end city and gathered items for your infrastructure, hope it helps!

1 Like

wait you really destroyed an end city for me? I was thinking of making bridges (4 each direction from the platform) and would need far more than that in end bricks and was thinking of grinding for it myself. TYSM!!! :smiley:

edit: would need ice for that too

Not the entire thing obviously, need more shulker boxes for that. Also end bricks can just be crafted from end stone, so those aren’t hard to get

One more thing, should we kill all the dragons to get the full amount of end gates?

DJDancecraft I dont see why not, lets do it! kill all the dragons :slight_smile: we can use your ender dragon egg for that.

lol ill leave the dragon egg in it’s preservation room while we use end crystals to summon dragons

I thought you needed the egg for that. I learned something new today!

if you place the dragon egg while summoning the dragon theres a glitch that removes the dragon egg sometimes :frowning: so dont wanna lose it

edit: lol sorry we kinda hijacked this thread

also lunai i got all of the end crystals ready

1 Like

for all those who didn’t know; there is a new disc on 1.18 (I found out an hour ago)

it is called “otherside” by Lena Raine
you can ONLY get it via rare chance from dungeon spawner chests or a specific type of stronghold chest.

there is an issue for some though where the sound file for the disc isn’t there. a good bit of java edition users have reported this on reddit, but you can still listen if you like via YouTube.

also, for all my EZPZ server players, I hunted down 2 of the extremely rare disc so foundertown and shiveria can both have one at their fishing area.

and for everyone else, I just found this out, so I figured you guys might want to know if you didn’t already lol

2 Likes

I knew about the disk and vibe to it often, but forgot that it was included in 1.18 and thought it was in 1.19 instead :open_mouth:

thanks so much for the vibe disk

1 Like

Still killing dragons. Also we have shenanigans

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Because I’m clapman

There are shenanigans…

2 Likes

Working on an end-base, will post pics here when I can

1 Like

Thread revival lets goo

1 Like

My progress has been slow. :flushed: I have some tunnels going on a couple maps, but still not to any building yet.

Reason is, I’m still obsessed with finding more perfect seeds, and so spending most my time on this link I mentioned above -

https://www.chunkbase.com/apps/seed-map

This is way too addictive. :sweat_smile: I take most the stuff off the map except villages, strongholds, mansions, and such, expand it out to about 2000-3000 block range each way. I keep telling myself I can do better. When I’m bored I just sit there and click… click… click. Promising looking ones I’ll then fire up.

One big thing I’ve noticed: of thousands of clicks probably, yet to see a “Stronghold Below” type seed - a Stronghold right near spawn. Used to be villages with strongholds beneath them weren’t too uncommon at spawns. Village spawns are still there, but less common.

1 Like

Which version are you on? there’s a minecraft seed which can get you to the end in less than 20 seconds.

EDIT: not sure it works in 1.18 so probably java

1 Like

Bedrock. :slight_smile: Although I’m not in a huge rush to get there myself - on the lookout for that for seed picker submissions. :smiley: Though I want to find more perfect seeds for myself, finding cool ones to share and screenshot is a big draw for me too. :grin:

1 Like

I love perfect seeds. what are you looking for in a seed?

1 Like