Missing gleam colors. Post your world!

I have another planet that I haven’t finalized yet. Is there an unlocked color that people want to gather that they cant find on other planets?

2 Likes

Still looking for one with vivid blue

3 Likes

I will see if I can make mine other planet vivid blue tonight.

1 Like

Has anyone got Cool Violet gleam on a public sovereign? Boundless Info only lists one planet (Emetharr), but it’s private!

I locked in my other planet with vivid blue gleam if you want to mine it @Fante

Putting locations tokens to the gleam at my paint shop on angel 1.

3 Likes

I could use this too, so just added it to a scrapper - nice topaz planet too though, pretty, come visit while it is here, all! :slight_smile: Planet name: In Memory of Justin. Warp from Norkyna.

2 Likes

Viridian available on planet Thamasa if anyone needs it.

Can get there through TNT, take Angel 1 Portal (Quark) then Ebot’s Rock Portal, and the portal to Thamasa is right there.

Or warp from Storis, I think.

1 Like

Does anyone need a specific gleam color?

I have 2 planets with 6 days left.

I can change their gleam color for their remaining days if anyone wants a specific gleam that is not found elsewhere.

1 Like

Is sepia unlocked?
Or vivid orange,
Bright Taupe, or Bright moss.

1 Like

I will check tomorrow when I get off work. Already turned in for the night, sorry.

Np, sleep well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking at Boundless Information Station I don’t see any of those colors listed for gleam yet.

6 Likes

Thanks, nice site.

Hot tan, hot moss, and dark yellow are some big ones that no one has picked yet. @molav

1 Like

I have hot tan :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sweet! how do I get there?

@Sarius I noticed you have mining perms off was that intentional?

Not at all, sorry about that! My world control has a checkmark on can edit and can visit, is there something else I need to set? Going to try running an alt out there and seeing what’s up.

Edit: the very bottom layer of the first ball is plotted, so maybe that was it?

That would do it. Sorry for the confusion I probably did try hitting the plotted part

There are tokens for hot moss at the gleam hub

2 Likes