Missing gleam colors. Post your world!

Got it up now! :slight_smile: Some pics and more info in the gleam spheres thread, but portal S9 at PS Beckon goes to a T1 Violet farm.

3 Likes

Was crisp tan previously unlocked?

I just got it on my planet yesterday

1 Like

It’s new per PS Discord, thanks for unlocking! :slight_smile:

I’m considering doing a little investment now and, if unsuccessful a few each next few months, to try to get a T1 attached to Raxxa (or another where a 1x2 will work). Worst case, wish me luck that I unlock some new colors for you all! :smiley: If I unlock any new gleam, then I’ll set up farms, ones that don’t I won’t finalize probably unless I unlock something good on another type of block.

3 Likes

Its currently a warp only option as I havent had much playing time due to house move.

Planets called nornus 1 i think…

I think my planet has bright sepia gleam, I’ll double check that it isn’t just orange – planet Bash, warp from Delta Cancret – planet expires in 7 days and the Boundless store a) no longer appears for me at the bottom of the worlds menu in-game, couldn’t process payments before then when I ordered another planet (feeling that I needed to try a t3 instead for solo oort hunting tho kill-one-and-abandon gathers oort slowly but steadily too – am very undecided).

Oh I so wish I knew this, I don’t think I can return my planet to an unlocked state, but at the moment I can’t even get to the shop to refuel it so that might not matter either.

This is an issue people have mentioned on the forums, though I haven’t seen dev acknowledgement, but it’s available here:

1 Like

I just now bought some fuel directly, from shop.playboundless.com in my browser and with PayPal, went through ok if that helps, might be worth a try?

1 Like

Looks like I might have unlocked Cool Slate gleam - don’t see it on any other planets on the one site? Nice color, but thinking I might try another one since I didn’t get a planet I can do a 1x2 from Raxxa with, put it on there. Shame, as it is a really pretty planet. Also, the gleam spheres here are prolific but no merged ones… if I give it another try, might get better for a farm.

2 Likes

Was an exo a few times including huge gleam mountains. Thanks for all the planets!

1 Like

Happy they can help! :smiley:

I see Illuminaughty has some 1x2s close to the TNT portal - that is a good spot, I just bought one more, but I think if I can’t do a 1x2 from Raxxa with this next one and there isn’t a significantly better gleam spot, then I’ll keep the one I just got Cool Slate with, set up a farm there. Will post the info once it is all done one way or another, but unless I unlock a new one with this NEXT one, will be the Cool Slate. :wink:

Edit: Hmm, PS Discord didn’t pick it up with the new colors… someone may have unlocked then changed it, then? In any case, worth adding still.

1 Like

Glad to know I am not the only enjoying rolling worlds just to see what you get. Not as lucky as you with colors as you though. I did unlock night fuchsia early on but that’s it.

2 Likes

PayPal isn’t an option for me. I checked my card services and they say they’re not even seeing Winderstruck try to charge the card, so it’s on Wonderstruck’s end.

Ok, I got Raxxa on my last, and have a portal open to Cool Slate now - Portal to Nowhere, at Sylva, Raxxa. Though, watch your step! :wink: Lot of work to do there still, just threw down enough to claim plots so far, I’ll update gleam sphere thread when done.

The other one with it now, I think I still will grab that Illuminaughty Portal - though I won’t keep the planet. Reason is, two good gleam colors just unlocked - Luminous Azure and Turquoise. :slight_smile:

Anybody have a preference between those two? Also Yellow sand came unlocked, so I’ll add that there.

2 Likes

Someone already connected luminous azure to gleam hub I noticed

1 Like

Thanks, sounds good then, I was leaning towards Turquoise anyways. :slight_smile:

Might be a little bit before I have this one up though. I’ll wait til this and the Cool Slate are ready then post both in the Gleam Spheres thread. :smiley:

1 Like

Did you set up your planet with crisp tan gleam? If so how do you get there @molav

1 Like

Yes I did, it has a portal from TNT norkyana. The portal takes you straight to a gleam ball platform. It is a t6 planet though.

2 Likes

Sweet I can live with that

1 Like

Sorry I forgot, the planet name is beta hydra. I’m not sure if the sign has been updated in the hub yet. But when you look in the portal you will see the gleam ball.