Missing prestige, was a city now a town

From what I see the capital city or kingdom, it has absorbed everything you need, I imagine, to rise in prestige, without the need to build, I said so fast they climbed, others who take advantage of others, for many millions that they have, it will not matter, I arrive at lamblis and I will not leave, I have more prestige than all their cities together, I am not in a hurry little by little, people from experience get tired and leave it, I do not, I advise you that go to the capital and find out who has absorbed you and politely, ask him to release you, but, surely you will forcefully separate any developer if you are right, I only advise you not to let it go and put pressure, for as soon as possible solve it, greetings friend

1 Like

Iā€™ve had similar problems but my road that ā€œbridges two settlementsā€ does not, IDK what it is bridging if so and it is the main road in town

Where are you? I can come check it out too if youā€™d like.

EDIT: Found out where you live from your profile, Iā€™ll check it out as soon as I can.

1 Like

Update: IM2COOL figured it out. Iā€™m not entirely sure, but it sounds like wasnā€™t enough width or depth of plots or something to connect the settlements. Had to be 3X3 to bridge the settlements.

Iā€™ll stick my hand up, United Lamblis is me, wasnā€™t intended as prestige grab to be honest I simply rebuilt a road that had regened and plotted some land to save for a project but Iā€™ve seen a few dislikes so Iā€™ll find somewhere else to build

3 Likes

I had seen Slipstream as top prestige on Lamblis for months. Slip had lead ever since a pretty pink castle island, I forget the name, despawned months ago.

The other day, I am told that suddenly this united thing end up being 42% prestige a name that I never seen before. I panic, run around on my alts enabling plot protection on my Lamblis build in fear of being absorbed.

Iā€™ve not been mentally well lately, and I should have said ā€œUnited can go ham on whatever they wantā€, and not how I had originally typed it. I apologize Don, the poor choice of words is my error.

slinks off into a corner feeling bad I meant no offense.

1 Like

Overreaction of mine as well donā€™t worry about it, problem solved the name will stick around til the warden realises tho

2 Likes

Hi its all sorted now thankfully.I have become a city today since that issue about missing prestige.Im well happy im now officialy a city and i know that cant be taken away because its all from my own prestige and bit of my alt starchild prestige.Im happy it was explained to me by FlyingPenguin as he checked it for me.Im not bothered about being number 1 in lamblis ,im happy i have room to build n improve my creations and just enjoy gathering stuff n making things pretty.Im gonna make pyramid houses as im a pyramid fan.Thankyou for your comments.

3 Likes