Molav's Paintshop

Hi boundless community,

I want to share my newest creation which is part of a massive build I am building with my cousin. This is my Paint Shop “The Artisan” were you can buy sprays of all colors (though still working on inventory). I currently have over 100k sprays in stock, and working on expanding my output.

All proceeds will be funneled back into buying more goo kernels or items for my massive build.

There are signs on the first floor front wall showing what floor the different spray colors can be found. A few specific colors got bumped to the third floor due to design.

Feel free to stop by and take a look. You can climb up the tower and look out the windows for a high view. :slight_smile:

The way you get here. Is go to TNT main hub, then take the Angel 1 world portal on the ground floor. Once you enter Angel 1, look to the right and you will see a 1x2 portal with no name yet. That is mine. @blinvir when you have a moment do you mind naming my sign?

14 Likes

I like it! Very Elegant and fits the “Artisan” style. Ill def swing by and check it out!

1 Like

Anyone know why my screenshots are not clickable? for enlargement?

1 Like

@molav yeah I’ll hop on now and rename the sign.

The Artisan correct?

Correct “The Artisan” , thanks

1 Like

You want the quotes in there as well?

no quotes is okay :slight_smile:

Fixed it :slight_smile: i uploaded the thumbnails, instead of the actual pictures by accident

1 Like

Done
(Filler)

1 Like

Thank you @blinvir

1 Like

Nice build. Picked up some spray as well. Will definitely keep checking back to see what is available.

1 Like

New stock has been added today. A few new colors with small batches.

1 Like

Does anyone want specific colors to show up in my shop? If so, please list below

Up to 184k sprays in stock.

Quick question to spray buyers what price point do you buy sprays at?

1 Like

Big update to inventory, I have dropped the price of my sprays.

All stock has been lowered to 30c each!!!

184,000+ sprays

3otPovknltwgrSHJDO

2 Likes

I have added a 2nd access point to my paint shop via “The Show Room”

3 Likes

I have added a request basket to my shop “the aritsan”

Buying goo kernals, 90c each kernal. 2 million coins in the basket.

It is on the shop counter. Can be found via angel 1 portal on tnt network or through the new “show room” portal in the paint shop row.

Recoined and made room in goo kernal request basket for more

Added more stock. Up to 278,000 sprays in stock and still buying goo kernals 2 million in basket. 90c each kernal.