MONTHLY Valhalla Gleambow Hunt

the special gleambow portal only works for tesseract hunts since valhalla is too many blinksecs away for a 2block portal

1 Like

reminder for the Gleambowparty on sunday , :wink: its gonna be big . and maybe the last for a while ( real life issues )

8 Likes

change of plans , the hunt is going to be on Valhalla .
possibly the last party on valhalla :cry:

2 Likes

@Larky will there be a 9pm gleambow hunt?

yes on tesseract

1 Like

Thank you once again. Had alot of fun, even when I slammed face first into the wall…and the ground lol

1 Like

thank you all for joining

5 Likes

Larky, did the buff help this time around?

yeah it was super dope, thank you so much

1 Like

sorry guys , no gleambow hunt this month due to still being and staying in hospital for a while , the times are inconvenient for hospital activities and id rather conserve the energy in case the devs add in a gleambow weekend or something like last year , sorry for all the inconvenienced and diligent partymembers :frowning: there is also the problem of valhalla maybe vanishing soon like tesseract and we gotta find a new convenient permanent planet ,huh,
if someone is willing to build a new gleambow hunt platform to rake in some footfall he is welcome to do that , id gladly run the hunts there, else i guess we gotta go back to good old platform 8 kek.

Best regards , Larky

6 Likes

Hope you feel better soon

Get well soon!

If it comes down to it I will see about snagging a Sov if needed for Gleambow hunts.

1 Like