MONTHLY Valhalla Gleambow Hunt

true but the more we use the less augments will be in the game and we dont know if there will ever be another gleambow event or if it will still drop sacs and augments.

1 Like

Fair enough

:mega: Today is the day! :mega:
See you all there!

@Larky I will not make it to the 2pm hunt but will be there @9pm.

Lol timer went off 13 mins late

glad you still made it to the hunt :smiley: thanks for joining

2 Likes

I think with just me and you alone we have enough augments for 10 years Larky-chan :laughing:

Ive been buying augments quite a bit I think I have 25-30SS now.

I may be a few mins late still driving home from South Florida.

Had fun, ended up with over 600 Oort. Didnā€™t get to make the 1st hunt. Thanks for having this event.

1 Like

Will try to make it to next monthā€™s hunt. I imagine I need to. XD

Hunts are really draining for me (no offence to the runners, they are gods in this game) due to the monotony. Itā€™s one of the many reasons I chat so much when I do turn up to a hunt. XD

youd be suprised i only have enough to keep running for one year if we do monthly , but there is a secret stash called ā€œbegging on my knees fante until he sells sacsā€ if i ever run out .

3 Likes

First, off thank you all for coming out and supporting @Larky and @Miaii and the Gleambow hunts.

Secondly, if anyone has any extra materials they donā€™t want (mud, foliage, thorns, etc.) from the hunt just let me know Iā€™ll gladly take them or buy them and put them into my color storage (which I am about to rebuild).

She know this she has enough for 9 hrs @BabyCookie is a evil genius

This happening next moth?

1 Like

Bump reminder for the hunt tonight. Yes i have been semi- inacitive the past 2-3 weeks due to personal reasons.

4 Likes

Still having the 2 separate hunts, 1 at 2pm and 1 at 9pm?

Hope everything is ok @Larky

If you need anything just ask

WOOOOOOHOOOO GLEAMBOW!!!

Now to get the Gleambow portal up!

1 Like

Let us know where the portal is, just forging some totemsā€¦

I was hoping this portal is up soon.

But you can get to Valhalla here

1 Like