after so many enjoyed last Weekends Gleambowhunts we decided to do a Weekly Gleambow Hunt
EDIT: Due to lacking participation we decided to sum it up to the frist Sunday of each month
very sorry to the people that adamantly participated each hunt but we hope to get more people to participate if its only hold each month , if that doesnt improve we will have to ultimately stop the
Gleambow hunts for some time
start : Starting June 6th every first Sunday of the month , next one at 2021-06-05T22:00:00Z ( same timeslot as the other Valhalla Hunts)
end : open end but at least 2 Hours.
starting at Tesseract it will alternate between Valhalla and Tesseract every Week
how to get there :
Gleambow portal this week at Tesseract hub and TNT HUB
what do you need :
- a special Skillset focusing on fast traveling, fast hitting (no dmg needed ) and Grapple range
- a Gleambow totem ( best forged with speed, aoe and autoloot )
- Fast Brews and Revive Brews
- any Slingbow (Gleamtrunks have 1 hp)
- an Autoloot tool
- Beacon, Beacon fuel and Storage chests / Campfires work as well but you can lose your spot
- if you want to spawn your own personal Gleambow Meteor bring Gleambow Augments
how it works :
- we gather on special build platforms .
- Gleambow Meteors will then be summoned with Gleambow Augments
- while summoning shout " personal" or “free” if you either want to summon the Meteorite for yourself or be it free for everyone
- Players are free to chase whichever Meteorite they want but do not whack personal Meteorites
just wait for the player to finish it and then loot the completed Meteorite box for Oort.
what about regular Meteorites ?
the most of the players wont do regular meteorites since the skillset makes us all very squishy
BUT since there is an active Meteorite limit per planet try to make it dormant to reduce the chance of a summoning Dud.
- Players afking in the Gleambow Lounge will be much appreciated since it will improve Gleambow Meteorite size . thanks
- There is a "Storage Forest " at the side of the Platform, please only plot 1 plot there
- most importantly : have fun
- more information :Gleambow Hunt Guide
EDIT - fallen meteorites will be marked with gleamtowers for easier recolletion