Monumental Boundless news!

Maybe the early backers will be gold armour upgrade that generates a shield :shield:

3 Likes

:tada::tada::tada:

I look forward to seeing what happens!

4 Likes

As someone who’s been deeply pessimistic about the future of this game for… what feels like ages now…

This is probably the best news I’ve seen on here since I-Don’t-Know-When. The game’s future is more uncertain than ever before, but back when it WAS more certain all signs pointed toward Certain Doom. At least this opens up some possibilities other than an Oort Apocalypse.

5 Likes

Just got home from work and wow, there’s some interesting posts over here. Quite a few welcome back banners here, as well. Nice.

Congrats to those who need it. Welcome to the new guys.

Drive it like ya stole it let’s GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crazy_face:

8 Likes

This is the group I feel bad for the most. They were sold this epic MMOish world vision and gladly paid for it and backed the game.

But all they got was cosmetic releases and Oortmas content :grimacing:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Youtube are very strict when streaming game videos especially boundless.If you are streaming or uploading your boundless video and theres boundless music in the video then you can get a copy right claim cause the music isnt mine.It happens alot its there rules.Bit annoying so i now live stream boundless sometimes with twitch but not had amy claims there probably cause i turn the music volume right to zero just incase.Ive had copy right claims before streaming my game videis and i got few strikes so quickly moved to twitch to stream.

Welcome back

1 Like

:exploding_head:

Also, hi everyone :hugs:

17 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:

Agreed, an incredibly hard thing to do.

1 Like

Welcome, have been reading through all the threads, and looking up about Monumental in general. Slow and sustainable transition and development, plus regular contact with with the community sounds very sensible and promising.

3 Likes

That statement in of itself gives me hope. There is no over the top promises or anything. Just a good statement of what it will take. I hope you keep us updated, even with "things are progressing’.

5 Likes

Exciting News ! :heart:

I have kept all my beacons alive and happy. I will keep an eye on the forums and am excited to return.

Probably too soon to ask, but I wonder what ever happened to the update that never arrived? I wonder if it finished. It had some QoL changes in it that I was really looking forward to !

Happy Birthday Boundless, my fingers are crossed!! :heart:

10 Likes

Got excited and forgot I wanted to respond to this…

OMG I love you already. This sounds like an amazing plan.

12 Likes

I miss you calling us all piggies. sad face That said, I am glad you are having time with your family and work and don’t want to see you rush back and lead hunts unless you really, really want to.

6 Likes

In all honesty I’m just excited to see the amount of people you have employed it’s a good sign shows promise for this game’s future.

6 Likes

If you can greatly improve new player experience to the point were it draws more people in you will gain a lot of loyal gamers trust.

6 Likes

Exciting news indeed!

blows dust off video editor

42 Likes

Never say never, friend :wink:

4 Likes