Monumental Boundless news!

Hi :slight_smile:

Agreed, an incredibly hard thing to do.

1 Like

Welcome, have been reading through all the threads, and looking up about Monumental in general. Slow and sustainable transition and development, plus regular contact with with the community sounds very sensible and promising.

3 Likes

That statement in of itself gives me hope. There is no over the top promises or anything. Just a good statement of what it will take. I hope you keep us updated, even with "things are progressing’.

5 Likes

Exciting News ! :heart:

I have kept all my beacons alive and happy. I will keep an eye on the forums and am excited to return.

Probably too soon to ask, but I wonder what ever happened to the update that never arrived? I wonder if it finished. It had some QoL changes in it that I was really looking forward to !

Happy Birthday Boundless, my fingers are crossed!! :heart:

10 Likes

Got excited and forgot I wanted to respond to this…

OMG I love you already. This sounds like an amazing plan.

12 Likes

I miss you calling us all piggies. sad face That said, I am glad you are having time with your family and work and don’t want to see you rush back and lead hunts unless you really, really want to.

6 Likes

In all honesty I’m just excited to see the amount of people you have employed it’s a good sign shows promise for this game’s future.

6 Likes

If you can greatly improve new player experience to the point were it draws more people in you will gain a lot of loyal gamers trust.

6 Likes

Exciting news indeed!

blows dust off video editor

42 Likes

Never say never, friend :wink:

4 Likes

I dunno why People are so excited.
Until they push out some actual updates this is just a talk.

And what i got from this is that they dont even have a team To do this… So ye… See you next year… This game had such a potential.

8 Likes

I feel you, we are still a long way from anything new… but it’s communication and a step in the right direction. Lol I’m sure movement in ANY direction would be welcomed after the long silence, and communication bit is just :cake:

18 Likes

I mean, they are being very up front with this. 6 months before any real visible action.

“This game had so much potential” is a bizarrely toxic response to "there has been no progress on this game in 2 years, but a team is going to be assembled over the next 6 months. "

6 Likes

We gamers all fear the cake… for the cake is… a lie… :rofl:

4 Likes

I think it’s important for some that it implies at least another couple of years before the servers go down. If you’ve been enjoying the game in somewhat uncertain times, it’s enough. Takes a certain edge off.

You are correct, but it’s good talk. And that’s a nice change.

2 Likes

I tend to support your views here and there, but this time, no. You’re honestly being a negative Nancy and we don’t need that right now. Restrain yourself or move on. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :-1:

1 Like

Monumental News!!! I love Boundless so much <3 Very excited about the future of this game! Thank you James, Monty, and ALL!

5 Likes

We haven’t heard any significant “news” until now. I still have my doubts that this could be all talk and it “might” go back of how it began with little to no updates. At the same time, I still have hopes that Monumental will shape boundless for the better, but that is until I see “action” and real changes/updates to Boundless.

1 Like

I don’t see why he needs to restrain himself.

He haves as much right as anyone else here to express his opinion how he sees it.

6 Likes