Monumental Boundless news!

This has really made my day. Wow. @monty1 @james @everyone :hugs: I know I’ve already said this but I’m too happy I’m bursting with joy might as well of won the lotto! :hugs::heart:

9 Likes

This alone will make so many of us happy.

Honestly speaking, I do hope for cosmetic/block design competition

7 Likes

Yep. Oh and your comment is bound to get flagged. Happy clapping only :joy:

1 Like

press 30 times on a key multiplied by 200 machine to launch crafts it’s long and boring, a shortcut key to launch all the crafts would be wonderful.

Sorry for my english im french

2 Likes

Mine too, mine too :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Oh dear, not a great start then :joy:

3 Likes

Say, @monty1, are you aware of the current issues the community has with the game ?
Specifically, do you think that with the help of Monumental, the communication between the dev team and the community can be … I was gonna say “improved”, but … as of late, communication doesn’t seem to happen organically.

EDIT :
Ok, nevermind, this answered my question. ^^

4 Likes

My home is coming back! That’s awesome! Thanks for knowing when to let go @james and thanks to the new team @monty1 for recognizing potential! Looking forward to more news

12 Likes

very interesting. i wonder where this will take the game. i dislike how the game started becoming a pop culture meme towards the end there, but i understand they were looking to make something that would appeal to a large crowd. Good luck Boundless…

4 Likes

Stay engaged with the community. I agree the new player experience needs to be addressed. Player retention is a big issue.

Ruins, Guardians, Titans, Mobs, Races…Finishing early access backer rewards as promised :slight_smile:

If you can’t do something, please don’t tease us with snippets and leave us hanging… :frowning:

3 Likes

This is incredibly cute news.

8 Likes

James, does this mean you will still in some way be involved? I’d very much prefer that since you know everything about this game. At least until the team takes off? :smiley:

10 Likes

You H E R O! :smiley:

6 Likes

We try to be as transparent as possible with our community - even when the news isn’t so great.

I’m easy to reach and try to be responsive. My direct email is monty@monumental.io.

Tiggs runs community management and she’ll be even easier to reach. Our other games have active Discord communities so we’ll likely talk to you guys about that.

Most of the updates for the next few months will be “we’re working on a smooth and safe transition”. Then it will be “we’re building a new team around the game”.

31 Likes

Hey Monty, love you lots, lemme know if you want some ideas from a boundless vet :heart:

20 Likes

i reccomend to keep an eye on the steam playerbase count from now on, we might even hit our highest peak yet!

10 Likes

Monty, as I’m sure you are aware, there was an update to the game that made large changes to skill pages, as well as adding swords and shields. From all I could tell, that update was mostly finished, but it never actually released.

Is there any chance we will still see this update?

Edit: with how long we have already waited, I don’t think even a few more months is a big deal. Just curious if this one will still be pushed out as the “next update”.

3 Likes

I’ve been eagerly awaiting 015…

12 Likes

To think, I was basically ridiculed for thinking they’d make an announcement today… :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait to see what happens next with our fave game <3

15 Likes

Also, today marks the birth of my Steam Deck - it was delivered today <3

16 Likes