Monumental Boundless news!

Nice ive thought about getting one.

4 Likes

@james - chan does this mean you gonna come to the States at some point to meet with Monumental,

so so so I can Properly give you a :cookie: upon your visit (O.O)

7 Likes

Absolutely awesome news! Happy to know that Boundless will live on!

Great to meet you @monty1

22 Likes

I mean, it has its problems - but you can’t choose your kids :stuck_out_tongue:

(to stay on topic: I reiterate that I am excited for the future of Boundless!!)

3 Likes

Monty - if you need a shop, I’ve just opened up a little mall in Brown Town :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Mine finally arrives on Wednesday!!

16 Likes

New content = new episode :wink:

7 Likes

Can confirm Boundless is awesome on it! :grin:

Oh, and make sure to try the Reapers’ trials if you haven’t yet! :grinning: :skull:

9 Likes

Having played Crowfall, I think Boundless has a bright future

10 Likes

noice
maybe there could be an update

1 Like

I’ve played a bunch of games on it today, and Boundless is one of the only ones that works flawlessly.

7 Likes

Tigg’s is our Community manager? We will be in great hands if this is the case!

7 Likes

Many of us knew Boundless was strapped for cash based on the downsizing of devs and lack of exciting features. So this was the best scenario

I personally was not a fan of introducing new worlds as it wouldn’t have changed the game drastically

Along with the influx of cash, I do hope there is a proper vision moving forward that goes beyond cosmetics and bring it back to it’s original vision of an exploratory MMOish game.

I enjoyed this “adult version” of minecraft that combined critical thinking and deep dive crafting with typical MMO style features like guilds, skills building, and scifi exploration

Nothing gave me more pleasure than going down the rabbit hole of comparing the damage potential of critical hit Gold Axe build vs the consistency of a titanium build :smiley:

Thanks Monty

9 Likes

maybe you’ll finally rebuild now LOL

3 Likes

I don’t know what’s going on but sounds like the hype train is arriving at our station again

7 Likes

Tiggs is everyone’s community manager. She runs all community management for Monumental.

18 Likes

Yeah…. Lol.

2 Likes

coughs If you need another one <<

2 Likes

Music to my ears!

1 Like

Now that’s what I call a :boundless: Boundless Birthday Present :boundless: for us all.
Thank you Dev-HQ for all the work …
… And of course a big welcome to @monty1 and Monumental :confetti_ball: :rainbow: :tada: :+1: :smiley:

12 Likes